PDA

View Full Version : Pricing a clean-up

johnnybravo8802
04-28-2008, 09:28 PM
I looked at a job today to clean up a residence. This same person awarded me a contract for his daycare a couple of wks. ago. He's having some sod installed at his hs. and plans to let me have his house for a contract and maybe a couple of rental properties also. His yard is about 1/2-3/4 acre and has a pool. Basically, the wife used to maintain it and it has been severly neglected for the last couple of yrs. They went nuts with the plant material. It's one of those homes where they seem to have two of every plant species in the world, flower beds everywhere-all around the pool and hs. and everything needs severe pruning. The yard will need mowing and some major edging to the flower beds + pulling tons of weeds. I'll probably suggest pulling out all the old straw and replacing with fresh materials. I plan to use one guy to help and predict us being there a full day. Any suggestions on price would be greatly appreciated.:)

TNT LawnCare Inc.
04-28-2008, 10:11 PM
A little tuff really without pics ? Weve done clean-ups from $50.00- $2000. So i really cant give you an honest price.

johnnybravo8802
04-28-2008, 11:13 PM
I guess I'd have to go by two men for a day-8hrs.

bohiaa
04-28-2008, 11:25 PM
MAN What's the deal with People wanting to Set the price another company should make ??????/

These Q's Are driving me CrAzY.......

I'll tell ya as soon as you tell me What color is my Truck !!!

greenbaylawns
04-28-2008, 11:26 PM
MAN What's the deal with People wanting to Set the price another company should make ??????/

These Q's Are driving me CrAzY.......

I'll tell ya as soon as you tell me What color is my Truck !!!

Red?......

mngrassguy
04-29-2008, 03:41 AM
Green....lol

johnnybravo8802
04-29-2008, 09:15 PM
Bahiaa-Are you on the wrong thread?

Ted Bell
04-29-2008, 11:20 PM
You really need to price the labor cost, add profit margin and go from there. That is the way I price all my fall, winter and spring cleanups.