PDA

View Full Version : Walker Light Kit (night mowing)

nosparkplugs
04-29-2008, 01:27 AM
Installed the Walker light kit off a used MT26 EFI I might repower. I will be doing some night mowing on my commercial accounts, and this will also help on those yards that drag on into the night. There have already been accounts I was finishing up in the dark. No more mowing or loading the trailer in the dark with the light kit
Please disregard the advertising in the background that is 9 years old, and I have since Incorporated & changed the business name.

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff141/nosparkplugs71/Walkerlight.jpg
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff141/nosparkplugs71/Walkerlightkit.jpg

02DURAMAX
04-29-2008, 01:57 AM
Nice..I have some on my stander.

MortonLawn
04-29-2008, 08:47 AM
Nice..I have some on my stander.

can you post a picture of that?? maybe in another post so you don't steal this guys?? *trucewhiteflag*

02DURAMAX
04-29-2008, 10:47 AM
can you post a picture of that?? maybe in another post so you don't steal this guys?? *trucewhiteflag*

I had them posted on here before....If i can't find the thread i will post it again..:)

Martin Mowing
05-01-2008, 11:59 PM
I've been thinking about a light kit for my walker also, but don't you whack your elbows on those?, I already have a sore left elbow from whacking it on the air intake!

Martin Mowing
05-02-2008, 12:00 AM
Sorry, meant right elbow!

Jason'sLawnCare
12-26-2008, 12:27 PM
Anybody think those lights can be fitted with HID's. That would look awesome.

South Florida Lawns
12-26-2008, 12:58 PM
Walkers are that slow you gotta work nights too?:dizzy: Just messing with ya there guy. Lights look great. I had an 11 acre empty lot to mow once, and started too late in the afternoon. I ended up using the moon light to finish up, wish I had some lights like those to use.

STIHL GUY
12-27-2008, 01:20 AM
those lights look nice

Kennedy Landscaping
12-27-2008, 01:28 AM
I've thought about that for my Gravely but I never really mow after dark.

CrystalCreek
12-27-2008, 02:12 AM
OK NSP, Now do you wash and wax that walker every night? It sure is a pretty machein.:laugh::laugh: I sure wish these macheins would stay that clean all the time. Nice rig and nice trailer. I have a light kit on my walker. The lights will break. When they do they are like $30. Time to go to wally world. $10 lights work just as well. Something to keep in mind for the future.

georgiagrass
12-27-2008, 01:27 PM
Do you always put boards under your ramp? Is that necessary to get a better angle for the Walker?

nosparkplugs
12-27-2008, 03:32 PM
Do you always put boards under your ramp? Is that necessary to get a better angle for the Walker?

no that is to not "FU" my epoxy floor:laugh:

nosparkplugs
12-27-2008, 03:37 PM
OK NSP, Now do you wash and wax that walker every night? It sure is a pretty machein.:laugh::laugh: I sure wish these macheins would stay that clean all the time. Nice rig and nice trailer. I have a light kit on my walker. The lights will break. When they do they are like $30. Time to go to wally world. $10 lights work just as well. Something to keep in mind for the future.

Wash & wax my equipment:laugh: nope I just power wash for time to time & use fluid film, I tie my equipment down always that keeps it from crashing into the trailer sides or each other. You known for those "diesel rig/trailer" drag races from stop light to stop light.:clapping:

PR0 TURF
12-27-2008, 03:43 PM
We have the light kit on our Walker...has come in handy numerous times...you will be pleased!!! :clapping:

CrystalCreek
12-27-2008, 06:00 PM
Wash & wax my equipment:laugh: nope I just power wash for time to time & use fluid film, I tie my equipment down always that keeps it from crashing into the trailer sides or each other. You known for those "diesel rig/trailer" drag races from stop light to stop light.:clapping:

You dont have to lie about waxing the macheins. I usually just tell people the bottle spilled and no sence in wasting it. Just kidding. I to do the powerwashing and Fluid flim spray down. Nice clean setup, even I you are waxing it.:laugh: Try to take it easy on the ford guys when racing.