PDA

View Full Version : Permagreen ?

stressed
05-02-2008, 06:01 PM
can you put a surfactant in with you weed control in the permagreen spray tank and can you spray dimension out of it

bj22
05-02-2008, 06:20 PM
no surfactant. some guys i know have used dimension.i dont use anything but three way or red zone

americanlawn
05-02-2008, 06:46 PM
We've used LI-700 with no probs in our Ultras.

junior091273
05-05-2008, 07:55 PM
Never used it myself, three way or Momentum only here.

turf hokie
05-05-2008, 08:23 PM
can you put a surfactant in with you weed control in the permagreen spray tank and can you spray dimension out of it

You can use a spreader sticker if you like at a very very low rate. But it will still gum up your nozzles and screens in the tank. I have used transfilm as a surfactant with similar results and no nozzle probs.

I have not used dimension. But we have sprayed acclaim with great results.

PSUTURFGEEK
05-05-2008, 09:37 PM
Dimension ec works really good if you can still find some, since they liquadated it last year, 2ew is ok but a little to to thick and when you take a little break maybe between stops it will tend to cake up in the screens, I have also used Lifeguard/dimension packets but like I said b4 if you have to much time between stops it may do the same thing. Also Transfilm is an awesome sticker, I agree, when I have it left from the fall I use it up in the spring.

Shades of Green LService
05-05-2008, 09:46 PM
I've sprayed Pre M and bensumec from my magnum w/ no screen problems. I also put a few squirts of Dish soap in as well for a sticker.

RigglePLC
05-05-2008, 10:45 PM
If I have any sticker in my tank on my PG Ultra, I have problems with foaming. It is hard to fill the tank because foam comes out the top. Don't use too much.

TLS
05-05-2008, 11:33 PM
If I have any sticker in my tank on my PG Ultra, I have problems with foaming. It is hard to fill the tank because foam comes out the top. Don't use too much.

Depends on how you fill. Hose fill with any type of aeration will cause foam. Jug filling is much less agitating thus less foam. I use a bit of sticker when I remember. No screen clogging that I remember.

LwnmwrMan22
05-06-2008, 01:07 AM
I've always used spreader-stickers in the PG's. The Magnum for me foams less than my Ultra did.

As far as Dimension, this is the 2nd year of spraying Dimension 2ew.

I only had problems with the screen and nozzles when I didn't shake the jug up before.

Now each time before I get a pint of Dimension, I make sure I shake the jug up real well. I've left mix sit in the Magnum overnight, and it doesn't settle, as long as I make sure the jug is shaken good before I pour the pint into the mix.

bflower
05-08-2008, 12:03 AM
have used lesco spreader/sticker at a very low rate, just be sure to keep an eye on the pattern, it can plug up the screens. Lescos Defoamer is an awesome time saving product when using alot of sticker. Shades- was curioius to what kind of pre-m used, Aqua cap or 3.3, and results- Thanks