PDA

View Full Version : The bid dilema Safe or not

humble1
05-02-2008, 11:07 PM
I have been getting a lot of calls for tick control, oh do you use something organic I want to protect my kids and dogs from ticks. I come back w we use control products at the lowest effective rate and it is formulated to kill small insects and has no significant effect on mamals. Then they want to know what chemicals so they can look it up. Of course i give it to them, so now they are armed w/ the info to do it themselves, or to look up the LD50 on the product which scares most people. I cant say its safe, it kills insects and how do i know who could have an allergic reaction to the product.
Anyone got some good experience in this?

(wi) Roots
05-02-2008, 11:40 PM
Advise too read all labels. What might effect one might not effect others. In the future, don't give advise to do it yourselves. you might just fine yourselve liablel.

humble1
05-03-2008, 01:15 AM
Advise too read all labels. What might effect one might not effect others. In the future, don't give advise to do it yourselves. you might just fine yourselve liablel.

well im not making reccomendations, im telling them what i use bifenthrin and cyfluthrin

mngrassguy
05-03-2008, 02:44 AM
I would say, "I'm sorry but I don't have that info in front of me now. I'd be glad to leave it with you on the first treatment". Can't remember are they RUP's?