PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Lighting - Are you ready this year?

Christmas Creations
05-06-2008, 12:45 PM
We find ourselves approaching the middle of the year and I know majority of you are getting your lawn and landscape business going. It's never too early to start planning for the Holiday season, obtaining commercial accounts and letting your existing clients know about your Holiday Lighting business.

I can help you get ready, we have set up five Holiday Lighting Seminars in Omaha, Nebraska over the summer months. The seminars are there as a tool to be prepared and to show you a new way of Holiday Lightings...our LightLink design can give your company that added value you need to obtain the bigger jobs. We also provide a starter kit for those companies that see Holiday lighting more in there future.

If you are interested in hearing more please email me or call me, I will forward over our seminar dates and agenda. We are opening this up to anyone that is interested in Holiday Lighting.

Good Luck out there this season,

Midstate Lawncare
07-03-2008, 11:39 PM
can you send me the info...nate@perfectlawnscapes.com I am very interested in holiday lighting.

David Gretzmier
07-03-2008, 11:48 PM
Just thought I'd chime in and say that I've been to these seminars several times in Omaha, and they are extremely helpful for just starting out in the Christmas light business. Also, even though I have been doing lights since the mid 80's, I never fail to learn a thing or two by going. Check it out !

Midstate Lawncare
07-04-2008, 09:52 PM
I will probably go to one, I just need to know when they are. What can you tell me about christmas lighting in general? I know zer0!

stihl6
07-05-2008, 12:00 AM
what IS the christmas light business? I'm clueless

bock
07-05-2008, 09:15 PM
Can you send me the infor to bock1@cox.net? We are interested.

hotrod1965
07-07-2008, 10:24 AM

This is the business of decorating houses for others and getting paid for it.

POPO4995
07-07-2008, 11:25 AM
Send me info: kevinsqualitylawn@yahoo.com

Marcos
07-09-2008, 02:47 PM
Originally Posted by stihl6

This is the business of decorating houses for others and getting paid for it.

My wife and I drove thru an old mobile home park a few weeks ago, looking for the address of a great aunt she hadn't seen in years.

I'd have to say that 20%-30% of the trailers we drove by still had dingy Christmas lights clinging to them...in late June ! :laugh:
Sure bet, nobody was paid to put those puppies up !

djlawn
08-08-2008, 08:38 PM
Can you send me info I am in Central New York. Have no experience in XMAS Lighting. But I want to learn

David Gretzmier
08-09-2008, 10:54 PM
I'm hoping Mike at Christmas Creations is responding to you guys. Let me know if not, I have his phone number.

POPO4995
08-31-2008, 03:15 PM
I'm hoping Mike at Christmas Creations is responding to you guys. Let me know if not, I have his phone number.

I dont remember getting any response from him now that I think about it:laugh:

elite lawns
09-01-2008, 01:24 AM
send me some info mike @ emeraldlawncare@hotmail.com

Christmas Creations
09-11-2008, 09:39 PM
I have sent some emails out and tried finding some addresses, if I missed anyone please email me at mike@holidaybrightlights.com .

I would gladly send out more information about our programs and where we can help your company stand out from the other guys in your area.

It's been a crazy summer, I can only imagine out the rest of the year is going to be. We are ready to ship product out, checkout our newly designed website: www.holidaybrightlights.com

Become a Member or a Wholesaler, either way we will give you a resource so you don't have to fill alone in this business.

Good Luck with the bids this year,

Mike Marlow
National Sales Manager
Former HBL Member