PDA

View Full Version : don't waste your money on this years Greenbook

ant
05-08-2008, 05:17 PM
i got this years book and its a waste of money. only a few chemical company's listed there labels. *trucewhiteflag*

Ric
05-08-2008, 08:59 PM
i got this years book and its a waste of money. only a few chemical company's listed there labels. *trucewhiteflag*

Ant

Are you sure to got the correct Book?? does it have a BLUE Binding??? was it more commonly called the BLUE BOOK??

https://www.greenbook.net/shop/cart/viewProdDetails.asp?ProductID=59&CategoryID=22&returnPage=shop.asp?CategoryID=22

ant
05-08-2008, 09:05 PM
thats the one... not like it used to be.. check out the company's that are in there..
Advan BASF Becker Underwood
Cheminova Chemtura Cleary
Dow Agro Drexel DuPont
FMC Helena Intec Agro
JH Biotech MANA Monsanto
OHP Valent Valent BioSciences

monsanto takes up 50% of the label section with there 200 different types of round-up's,, lol

Ric
05-09-2008, 11:46 AM
thats the one... not like it used to be.. check out the company's that are in there..
Advan BASF Becker Underwood
Cheminova Chemtura Cleary
Dow Agro Drexel DuPont
FMC Helena Intec Agro
JH Biotech MANA Monsanto
OHP Valent Valent BioSciences

monsanto takes up 50% of the label section with there 200 different types of round-up's,, lol

Ant

A quick look at their Website just now sure wasn't promising. I used to use it all the time but couldn't always find labels. I have been using CDMS for a while now and down load labels and MSDS to my lap top I keep in the truck.

ant
05-09-2008, 04:41 PM
thanks ric for the reply..
any of you guys use any different book?