PDA

View Full Version : Planting Bed Install today....

merrimacmill
05-09-2008, 12:16 AM
The homeowner gave me free range on making a few of the shapes here, the rest they wanted done straight. This is what I came up with for part of it. I fogot to take before pictures but there was no defined mulch beds. There was just plantings, with weed in between them. I used the TrenchBlade for it for the first time. I'm impressed. By the end of the day it was all worn down though, but definitally worth it.

I think it came out pretty nice, kind of wanted to show it off since I'm new to this business and this is my first year, its still exciting to me; yanno how it goes :weightlifter: What do ya think?

old oak lawn
05-09-2008, 12:26 AM
looks good to me. but house ????? . looks pink.

merrimacmill
05-09-2008, 12:28 AM
looks good to me. but house ????? . looks pink.

Lol, well I wouldn't have picked the color. Atleast it matches the flowers on that bush haha.

Lynden-Jeff
05-09-2008, 06:44 AM
Looks good, a little upsidedown trim on that edge would make it really pop.

Cheers

merrimacmill
05-09-2008, 09:22 AM
Looks good, a little upsidedown trim on that edge would make it really pop.

Cheers

What do you mean upside down trim? Never herd of this. Maybe its something I've herd of but I've never heard it called that.

Trenchblade
05-09-2008, 09:37 AM
The homeowner gave me free range on making a few of the shapes here, the rest they wanted done straight. This is what I came up with for part of it. I fogot to take before pictures but there was no defined mulch beds. There was just plantings, with weed in between them. I used the TrenchBlade for it for the first time. I'm impressed. By the end of the day it was all worn down though, but definitally worth it.

I think it came out pretty nice, kind of wanted to show it off since I'm new to this business and this is my first year, its still exciting to me; yanno how it goes :weightlifter: What do ya think?

I am glad the trenchblade worked out for you. Thanks for showing some love.

bobcat52
05-09-2008, 11:16 PM
I prefer the razr edge power horse for doing bed edges. it provides a real crisp edge but retails for $3999 well worth it if you do lots of beds

merrimacmill
05-10-2008, 12:18 AM
Ya, I'd love to have a real bed edger like a little wonder or something one day. But I just bought a new dump truck today, so looks like thats not going to happen for awhile here.... :)