PDA

View Full Version : embarased

humble1
05-10-2008, 08:03 PM
Well guys what your most embarrassing moment on a job. Had to call an early day today. Today i put one leg up to climb into the back of the truck all while talking to my customers wife, ripped my dickies green pants right up my arse, of course im wearing my tighty whities so she saw everything ass down to my boys. She offered to lend me a pair of her husbands sweats, i declined and said im going home, it can happen to anyone

humble1
05-10-2008, 10:29 PM
42 people looked at this, and none of you have had a embarassing experience

cod8825
05-10-2008, 10:35 PM
We have but am not sure that we can top that one. I am sorry that happened to you

tremor
05-10-2008, 11:10 PM
As a professional courtesy, I always knocked on every door to announce my presence. One day I was training a new hire & happened upon a place I'd serviced for several years without ever finding anyone at home. It was a very remote property fully surrounded by trees. Well...I had to pee real bad so without any hesitation, answered the call of nature in a mulched bed right next to the truck.

In a deep semi-muffled tone, I heard the mister cough. He was right behind me.

It might have been very awkward but he waited for me to finish before complimenting my attention to detail on his grounds.

The new-hire had seen the whole thing & got all the mileage he could out of it when we returned to the branch. LOL

ted putnam
05-11-2008, 12:08 AM
As a professional courtesy, I always knocked on every door to announce my presence. One day I was training a new hire & happened upon a place I'd serviced for several years without ever finding anyone at home. It was a very remote property fully surrounded by trees. Well...I had to pee real bad so without any hesitation, answered the call of nature in a mulched bed right next to the truck.

In a deep semi-muffled tone, I heard the mister cough. He was right behind me.

It might have been very awkward but he waited for me to finish before complimenting my attention to detail on his grounds.

The new-hire had seen the whole thing & got all the mileage he could out of it when we returned to the branch. LOL

Similar experience here...only I was releiving myself up against the house in a thick stand of Photinias. Mr. Homeowner looked down on me from an upstairs window, waited till I was done then asked "You feel better now? I said " Yes sir, I sure do!" He chuckled and I apologized. Rattled me so much when he spoke up, I nearly got caught in the zipper!

ArizPestWeed
05-11-2008, 01:31 AM
I was walking around a home , spaying for bugs and passed a window and saw a old naked lady on her back on her bed , knees up in the air and spread wide.
She saw me and I looked at her .

No problem , she and the hubby was laughing a bit later and I was relieved.
Never saw what she had in her hand , though

Stillwater
05-11-2008, 01:44 AM
I was walking around a home , spaying for bugs and passed a window and saw a old naked lady on her back on her bed , knees up in the air and spread wide.

Dude That totaly blows.........sorry

Dam if their was ever a reason NOT to look into customers windows when working then this would be it.

Stillwater
05-11-2008, 01:59 AM
Customer asked me to identify a plant, cought me off guard. I was, oh that is a, ah very common ah.... oh dam.....

Been a full service high capacity landscape contractor for decades for some reason the word Holly coulden't come out of my mouth. I much rather have ripped my pants than go through that still bothers me total brain fart on that one.

naughty62
05-11-2008, 06:40 AM
About four years ago .boss and his wife were acting a little strange one morning when they told me to go spray one of their call on demand ,original customers.So its about july ,so mix a small batch and head out to her house .I bang on the door .and out comes a 90 year old ,topless gal . She was giggling like a school girl . I was wandering why they were acting so weird .

JFF
05-11-2008, 04:10 PM
Customer asked me to identify a plant, cought me off guard. I was, oh that is a, ah very common ah.... oh dam.....

Been a full service high capacity landscape contractor for decades for some reason the word Holly coulden't come out of my mouth. I much rather have ripped my pants than go through that still bothers me total brain fart on that one.

That one happens to me too.

Of course you always either remember as soon as you start talking about something else of when you get back in the truck.

Having to discuss "fairy ring" with a homosexual who had never heard of it was pretty uncomfortable.

whoopassonthebluegrass
05-11-2008, 07:39 PM
Having to discuss "fairy ring" with a homosexual who had never heard of it was pretty uncomfortable.

Haha. That's funny. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

humble1
05-11-2008, 08:52 PM

that could be why you needed the therapy that ultimately took away your super powers:)

LawnTamer
05-11-2008, 09:59 PM
I got very suddenly very sick to my stomach at a clients home. I was mowing, so I'm covered in clippings, very high end neighborhood/house, and it hits like a ton of burning bricks in my gut. I actually went to the door and asked to use their can, apologizing the whole time. This little bathroom he leads me to is all marble, and very nice, but there is no window and no exhaust fan. I am in there for like 20 minutes trying to have the runs quietly...(note, this is impossible) I can hear the homeowner outside the door, so I know he can sure as heck hear me. After about 20 minutes I left, thanking him. Even I could smell it. Smelled like a dog crap factory had caught fire and the fire dept had put the fire out with vomit. Oddly, they didn't renew the next yr.:laugh::laugh:

ted putnam
05-11-2008, 10:32 PM
I got very suddenly very sick to my stomach at a clients home. I was mowing, so I'm covered in clippings, very high end neighborhood/house, and it hits like a ton of burning bricks in my gut. I actually went to the door and asked to use their can, apologizing the whole time. This little bathroom he leads me to is all marble, and very nice, but there is no window and no exhaust fan. I am in there for like 20 minutes trying to have the runs quietly...(note, this is impossible) I can hear the homeowner outside the door, so I know he can sure as heck hear me. After about 20 minutes I left, thanking him. Even I could smell it. Smelled like a dog crap factory had caught fire and the fire dept had put the fire out with vomit. Oddly, they didn't renew the next yr.:laugh::laugh:

That is freakin hilarious! You shouldn't have eaten those 4 bowls of Chile and drank those 3 beers the night before. You might not have had the "Gut Bomb":laugh:

whoopassonthebluegrass
05-11-2008, 10:35 PM
That is freakin hilarious! You shouldn't have eaten those 4 bowls of Chile and drank those 3 beers the night before. You might not have had the "Gut Bomb":laugh:

I work with LawnTamer frequently. He's gifted in this manner. Even if he didn't eat for a week, it'd still happen. Not his fault, though. Horrible side effect of a pharmaceutical used earlier in life that they later found really screwed people's digestive systems up...

I remember working a gated community with him when he had to run off into the bushes with a roll of TP in hand... Yes, he carries TP in the truck...

Also, there's no beer here in Utah. :)

JFF
05-11-2008, 10:39 PM
Did somebody say there is no beer in Utah?

No. Surely I imagined it. Never happened.

whoopassonthebluegrass
05-11-2008, 10:41 PM
Did somebody say there is no beer in Utah?

No. Surely I imagined it. Never happened.

Wellllll, okay maybe there is... but you have to know secret pass codes and hand shakes to obtain access to secret back rooms of pool halls and stuff like that.

ted putnam
05-11-2008, 10:54 PM
I

I am not a big drinker and I am in the "Bible Belt" as well as living in a dry county but not having beer available except through the "black market" is sad:cry: I thought I had it bad having to drive 25 minutes to get a 6 pack.

whoopassonthebluegrass
05-11-2008, 10:56 PM
I am not a big drinker and I am in the "Bible Belt" as well as living in a dry county but not having beer available except through the "black market" is sad:cry: I thought I had it bad having to drive 25 minutes to get a 6 pack.

I'm just being facetious. Though there's no sales on Sunday and the state has blocked additional liquor licenses for now...

humble1
05-11-2008, 11:26 PM

didnt Jesus drink wine with the apostles? How could it be dry if you are religious?

humble1
05-11-2008, 11:34 PM

That happened to one of the guys on my fire dept on scene at a fully involved structure fire high 90's out. He goes over to the house can i please use your bathroom-bam.

When im out on route i always make a note of office complexes doctors offices etc. I always go there there are usually bathrooms in the hallways that are kept clean. Gas stations i like to pass on Id sit my arss on a log in the woods than a gas station b-room.

Reminds me of the time we were installing an irrigation system out in the middle of nowhere heavy heavy heavy mosquitos place was surrounded by swamp- bam get the gut bomb, i go into the swamp with a can of deep woods off and had to spray i around back to keep the skeeters away. sorry for the visual, anyway im holding onto a tree and spraying away, shortly there after my arse and my sac were on fire I had to go home and shower to stop it from burning, i think mace in the face would have been more pleasant.

ted putnam
05-11-2008, 11:49 PM
didnt Jesus drink wine with the apostles? How could it be dry if you are religious?

You should be asking some of the "Bible Thumpers" around here.You wouldn't believe some of the closet drinkers around here that fight tooth and nail to keep this place dry. It's borderline comical. They're the same ones that won't acknowledge that they know you when you see them in the liquor store.

whoopassonthebluegrass
05-12-2008, 12:24 AM

Jesus didn't have R-134 refrigerant, either. "Wine" constituted any grape juice not consumed day 1. You'll note that the Bible draws distinctions between those who drank wine and "wine bibbers"...

LawnTamer
05-12-2008, 01:10 AM
Reminds me of the time we were installing an irrigation system out in the middle of nowhere heavy heavy heavy mosquitos place was surrounded by swamp- bam get the gut bomb, i go into the swamp with a can of deep woods off and had to spray i around back to keep the skeeters away. sorry for the visual, anyway im holding onto a tree and spraying away, shortly there after my arse and my sac were on fire I had to go home and shower to stop it from burning, i think mace in the face would have been more pleasant.

Holy crap! I laughed so hard I couldn't keep reading, that is some funny stuff there. Reminds me of something I did a few yrs back, I screwed up my hip and applied a bunch of ultra-strength Ben gay to the area, somehow a little got on the "twins"..... :nono: Imagine setting the boys on a frying pan! Very painful.

I went on a mission to Iceland. missionaries always have a partner, helps keep us safe, anyway, I had a very funny partner for a few months, great guy, he was short but could bench twice his weight. Well, he had torn out the butt/crotch seam in one of his suit pants, so he sewed it all up one night. the next day we are walking home from an appointment, he suddenly starts acting crazy, he is walking funny, sweating and can't seem to keep up our casual conversation. Finally he embarrassedly confesses that something ain't right downstairs, and he thinks he may have left a pin in his pants. We finally get home, he is all but in tears, and waddles into the bathroom, turns out he left the needle in, and it had worked its way right through his um... goodie bag. :cry:

Stillwater
05-12-2008, 04:50 AM
Holy crap! I laughed so hard I couldn't keep reading, that is some funny stuff there. Reminds me of something I did a few yrs back, I screwed up my hip and applied a bunch of ultra-strength Ben gay to the area, somehow a little got on the "twins"..... :nono: Imagine setting the boys on a frying pan! Very painful.

I went on a mission to Iceland. missionaries always have a partner, helps keep us safe, anyway, I had a very funny partner for a few months, great guy, he was short but could bench twice his weight. Well, he had torn out the butt/crotch seam in one of his suit pants, so he sewed it all up one night. the next day we are walking home from an appointment, he suddenly starts acting crazy, he is walking funny, sweating and can't seem to keep up our casual conversation. Finally he embarrassedly confesses that something ain't right downstairs, and he thinks he may have left a pin in his pants. We finally get home, he is all but in tears, and waddles into the bathroom, turns out he left the needle in, and it had worked its way right through his um... goodie bag. :cry:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

thomsoutdoor
05-12-2008, 08:17 AM
I work with LawnTamer frequently. He's gifted in this manner. Even if he didn't eat for a week, it'd still happen. Not his fault, though. Horrible side effect of a pharmaceutical used earlier in life that they later found really screwed people's digestive systems up...

I remember working a gated community with him when he had to run off into the bushes with a roll of TP in hand... Yes, he carries TP in the truck...

I can relate to that. If I go out the night before I usually load up the next day with Immonia A-ds(sp) not to mention a lot of fiber. Working outside definitely has its disadvantages. I am surprised that several gas stations still allow me in.

whoopassonthebluegrass
05-12-2008, 10:12 AM
Is this where we segway to the Bumper Dumper?

http://www.bumperdumper.com/

dcgreenspro
05-12-2008, 10:38 AM
Servicing a local client of 3 years when all of a sudden I start getting cramps..shortly followed by heavy sweats. Now it's near 9 in the morning in late July. Was going to be a short day. I fight off the pain and ztr dies. Now I have to finish with 48 walkbehind. 1/2 hr later I feel like I am going to give birth right on the front lawn. Now, this property is surrounded in woods but my judgment seems to have gotten cloudy for some reason that day because what followed was one of the most horrific experiences...ever. I decide for some reason not to pinch a loaf in the woods because my brother had gotten caught last year doing the same thing. so, I load up and decide what I am going to do. I have three options. I could drive 2 minutes up the road to the golf course i worked at for 6 years and probably use any facility there. But, for some reason I decline. My parents house is 15 minutes and I think that is too far. So, I decide to use the wawa 10 minutes up the road. As I am heading there, I get stopped in traffic by a huge dumptruck pulling onto the road. I am now at this point physically holding my ass together. Catch the red light before the wawa. I am now at the poit oof screaming holding my ass together running in to the wawa. I get in the bathroom and push on the stall door AND SOMEONE IS IN THERE! I telll him he has thirty seconds or all hell is going to break loose..literally. I position my ass, for some reson, against the urinal and I feel better for some reason as long as I don't move. I can hear the finishing up and flushes ONLY TO SIT BACK DOWN AGAIN! Just then a guy comes running in to use the stall just like I did and I tell them there is a line. He laughs and for some reason or another, taps my stomach. Everything froze for a minute and then I lost it. I froze and just let loose. The guy who came in turned around and I decided to make a break for it. I have to make it through the wawa and to my truck and on my way out I knock over a State Trooper. I help him up and I guess the smell was following me and he could see in my eyes my panic. He tells me to get out of there and I am out and running to my truck when wave #2 hits me. I call my parents house and my little brother answers. I tell him to get lots of old towels and the hose out. Upon arrival he already speed dialed my parents who had me on speaker phone with my aunts and uncles and everyone was laughing so hard they sounded like they were going to puke. I spent the next two hours crappin like an animal.
I watched the news that night to make sure I wasn't on camera for simple asslt of a police officer. To this day, most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to me...

larryinalabama
05-12-2008, 10:51 AM
How do Ya'll Utah fellers have 14 wives and cant drink Beer, it take me 12 pack a day just to survive 1

whoopassonthebluegrass
05-12-2008, 11:00 AM
How do Ya'll Utah fellers have 14 wives and cant drink Beer, it take me 12 pack a day just to survive 1

Dude, if I had that many wives, I'd be out in the lawns with headlights, I'd never go home.

I can't handle one woman, what on earth would I do with more than that?

LawnTamer
05-12-2008, 11:57 AM

If I had 14 wives, I'd drink anti-freeze.:laugh::laugh:

Just one wife here, and trust me, one is enough. Still tempted to drink anti-freeze on occasion.:laugh:

LawnTamer
05-12-2008, 12:02 PM
Servicing a local client of 3 years when all of a sudden I start getting cramps..shortly followed by heavy sweats. Now it's near 9 in the morning in late July. Was going to be a short day. I fight off the pain and ztr dies. Now I have to finish with 48 walkbehind. 1/2 hr later I feel like I am going to give birth right on the front lawn. Now, this property is surrounded in woods but my judgment seems to have gotten cloudy for some reason that day because what followed was one of the most horrific experiences...ever. I decide for some reason not to pinch a loaf in the woods because my brother had gotten caught last year doing the same thing. so, I load up and decide what I am going to do. I have three options. I could drive 2 minutes up the road to the golf course i worked at for 6 years and probably use any facility there. But, for some reason I decline. My parents house is 15 minutes and I think that is too far. So, I decide to use the wawa 10 minutes up the road. As I am heading there, I get stopped in traffic by a huge dumptruck pulling onto the road. I am now at this point physically holding my ass together. Catch the red light before the wawa. I am now at the poit oof screaming holding my ass together running in to the wawa. I get in the bathroom and push on the stall door AND SOMEONE IS IN THERE! I telll him he has thirty seconds or all hell is going to break loose..literally. I position my ass, for some reson, against the urinal and I feel better for some reason as long as I don't move. I can hear the finishing up and flushes ONLY TO SIT BACK DOWN AGAIN! Just then a guy comes running in to use the stall just like I did and I tell them there is a line. He laughs and for some reason or another, taps my stomach. Everything froze for a minute and then I lost it. I froze and just let loose. The guy who came in turned around and I decided to make a break for it. I have to make it through the wawa and to my truck and on my way out I knock over a State Trooper. I help him up and I guess the smell was following me and he could see in my eyes my panic. He tells me to get out of there and I am out and running to my truck when wave #2 hits me. I call my parents house and my little brother answers. I tell him to get lots of old towels and the hose out. Upon arrival he already speed dialed my parents who had me on speaker phone with my aunts and uncles and everyone was laughing so hard they sounded like they were going to puke. I spent the next two hours crappin like an animal.
I watched the news that night to make sure I wasn't on camera for simple asslt of a police officer. To this day, most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to me...

man, I thought I had it bad. :laugh::laugh: That is horrible. I feel for ya. Always carry TP in the truck, woods, and ditches are all fair game.

whoopassonthebluegrass
05-12-2008, 12:17 PM
Just one wife here, and trust me, one is enough. Still tempted to drink anti-freeze on occasion.:laugh:

Haha. And that would be my sister. Poor guy...

humble1
05-12-2008, 10:54 PM
I can relate to that. If I go out the night before I usually load up the next day with Immonia A-ds(sp) not to mention a lot of fiber. Working outside definitely has its disadvantages. I am surprised that several gas stations still allow me in.

hey pal stay out of my station you disrespected and defiled my toilet

Stillwater
05-12-2008, 10:59 PM

I would like to see someone top this absolute horror !

humble1
05-12-2008, 11:00 PM

ah yeah you have me beat

dcgreenspro
05-12-2008, 11:05 PM
yes, I hope my nightmare brought:) on a few laughs

Stillwater
05-12-2008, 11:08 PM
yes, I hope my nightmare brought:) on a few laughs

Ill have you know, I soiled myself laughing

RABBITMAN11
05-14-2008, 06:20 PM
Okay I have a good one! I show up at this house to do a application, and as I am unloading I see this big bird on the front porch. So I start driving up the drive way to start, Just as I am doing my first pass this bird about the size of a turkey starts chasing me! So I turn the machine around to chase him away. So as he runs off I start in on the lawn again and here he comes again, by the way this bird is a ring neck pheasent. So now the bird gets a little more aggressive to the point that I think he will attack like a rooster, so he comes at me again this time I spray him with weed control. He runs off and shakes his feathers so I start in on the lawn again and here he comes again so I turn the machine towards him and he runs toward me so I spray him with the machine and he runs to the back of me and tries to get to me. So now I am starting to get mad so I head back to the truck to get my hand blower, well when I climb ito the back of the box truck he comes to the back of the truck and bows up like he is going to attack so I start up the hand blower and start blowing it at him well he gets so close to the blower that I could stick the end of the blower over his head. So I get back on the machine to finish the yard with the blower in one hand to keep him off me and he followed me all around the yard, untill I was done! So called the owner up and asked him what the deal was with this bird was, and he said it just showed up one day and chased everyone that came in the yard. Needless to say the owner just told me they shot the bird and killed it!

arcticzl
05-14-2008, 07:01 PM
one time i went to a renters apt. to fix a broken lightswitch.banged on the door and no answer.i let my self in yelling hello.;still no answer.walked into a dark bedroom and triped and fell on the bed.HOLY CRAP THERE SHE WAS SLEEPING.WELL NOT LONG.she screemed i yelled and ran out of the room.i was 10 shades of red.we both laughed about it later.

MJS
05-14-2008, 07:07 PM
Okay I have a good one! I show up at this house to do a application, and as I am unloading I see this big bird on the front porch. So I start driving up the drive way to start, Just as I am doing my first pass this bird about the size of a turkey starts chasing me! So I turn the machine around to chase him away. So as he runs off I start in on the lawn again and here he comes again, by the way this bird is a ring neck pheasent. So now the bird gets a little more aggressive to the point that I think he will attack like a rooster, so he comes at me again this time I spray him with weed control. He runs off and shakes his feathers so I start in on the lawn again and here he comes again so I turn the machine towards him and he runs toward me so I spray him with the machine and he runs to the back of me and tries to get to me. So now I am starting to get mad so I head back to the truck to get my hand blower, well when I climb ito the back of the box truck he comes to the back of the truck and bows up like he is going to attack so I start up the hand blower and start blowing it at him well he gets so close to the blower that I could stick the end of the blower over his head. So I get back on the machine to finish the yard with the blower in one hand to keep him off me and he followed me all around the yard, untill I was done! So called the owner up and asked him what the deal was with this bird was, and he said it just showed up one day and chased everyone that came in the yard. Needless to say the owner just told me they shot the bird and killed it!

Sticking the blower over its head - now that's funny.
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

humble1
05-14-2008, 10:24 PM
You should be asking some of the "Bible Thumpers" around here.You wouldn't believe some of the closet drinkers around here that fight tooth and nail to keep this place dry. It's borderline comical. They're the same ones that won't acknowledge that they know you when you see them in the liquor store.

Ted I got your back buddy, you should have to drive so here is a link to the beeramonthclub
http://www.greatclubs.com/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=beer+of+the+month+club&utm_content=Beer+of+the+month&utm_campaign=Beer+Club&gclid=CI36l565p5MCFRJExwodVGb4oQ

ProMo
05-15-2008, 07:50 AM
I was trimming a hedge up against a chain link fence and in one spot had to stand on my toes. The back of my pants got caught on the fence and I was stuck. After about 30 min of trying to rip myself free I had to yell out to the customer to see if she would free me.

whoopassonthebluegrass
05-15-2008, 08:26 AM
I was trimming a hedge up against a chain link fence and in one spot had to stand on my toes. The back of my pants got caught on the fence and I was stuck. After about 30 min of trying to rip myself free I had to yell out to the customer to see if she would free me.

Haha. I can't believe you even waited that long! I think I'd have just ripped 'em off... That's a good one.

Hogjaw
05-16-2008, 10:08 PM
Mowing and came up on a couple of beer bottles. Picked them up and slide one in the machine and had to hold the other in my right hand.

Several cars came by, slowed and was really looking me over.

After awhile noticed what they were looking at - and I was working on a church lawn.

humble1
05-16-2008, 10:39 PM
Mowing and came up on a couple of beer bottles. Picked them up and slide one in the machine and had to hold the other in my right hand.

Several cars came by, slowed and was really looking me over.

After awhile noticed what they were looking at - and I was working on a church lawn.

thats awesome

gorknoids
05-16-2008, 10:42 PM
42 people looked at this, and none of you have had a embarassing experience

I'm rather PROUD of my wedding tackle! (Cue the Enzyte theme song....):weightlifter:

Hogjaw
05-16-2008, 11:11 PM
No humble, we live in a town just less than 3,000.........I could have crawled under the mower.

1cooltreeguy
05-16-2008, 11:31 PM
Bird story is crazy---I love it

whoopassonthebluegrass
05-16-2008, 11:32 PM
No humble, we live in a town just less than 3,000.........I could have crawled under the mower.

But were your lines straight? For fun, you should stick your mower halfway in a flower bed and lay sprawled out on the lawn...