PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Bermuda Yard

Chestnut Oaks Prez
05-11-2008, 12:39 AM
Like to give it a buzz cut

ViceNut
05-11-2008, 01:41 AM
looks good, still on 3? Or bump it up to 4? (the front's been to 1 before ya know :dancing:)

lawnboyscsra
05-11-2008, 10:40 AM
What's is your average price for maintaing those nice landscapes?

MortonLawn
05-11-2008, 12:19 PM
What's is your average price for maintaing those nice landscapes?

also about how much time do you usually spend on yards like that?? cut hedges everytime?? I really enjoy looking at all your photos.:)

SNAPPER MAN
05-11-2008, 12:21 PM
Your companies work is amazing. How many guys do you run on your maintenance crew to do big properties like that because it looks like thats what you specialize in.

JFF
05-11-2008, 01:04 PM
Looks good! Very nice property. Excellent workmanship. Can anyone imagine this homeowner going for the lowest possible bid after experiencing professional quality?

I wonder, there seems to be some difference in the shade of green between those two areas. Is it just your camera, or are they different varieties? Is one area getting more nitrogen than another?

Just curious. Nice work.

Chestnut Oaks Prez
05-11-2008, 01:06 PM
Your companies work is amazing. How many guys do you run on your maintenance crew to do big properties like that because it looks like thats what you specialize in.

3 man crew. We trim shrubs as needed and that makes for some long weeks. Snapper your quote at the bottom of the screen about employee's taking pride in their work is the key. My crew always look at me a smile when they see me takin these pics.:)They know they made me proud.