PDA

View Full Version : For all you SPRINT CAR lovers!

Lawn Enforcer
05-11-2008, 11:59 PM
I found this on eBay today, and I am making it my life goal to build one someday!
check the link-
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevrolet-Chevrolet-Chevrolet-sprint-car-street-legal_W0QQitemZ110251718198QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item110251718198&

jhakarter
05-12-2008, 07:18 PM
There is one of those up this way. Usually when the outlaws come to town he drive it to the track and parks it right by the motorcycles so everyone can see it. Looks really cool, my dad actually have thought about building one.

Lawn Enforcer
05-12-2008, 11:43 PM
There is one of those up this way. Usually when the outlaws come to town he drive it to the track and parks it right by the motorcycles so everyone can see it. Looks really cool, my dad actually have thought about building one.

I think it would be cool to build one, and it can't be too difficult, and you don't need to put a huge engine on it. I looked up everything you need to have for a street legal car in Minnesota, and that is all possible with that car. Probably not a good vehicle on ice, but awesome to have in summer.

jhakarter
05-14-2008, 01:14 AM
O ya, I think the biggest problem would be to get a tranny in there, Being sprints are either in or out of gear, and you could not be pushed started everytime you wanted to go somewhere haha, but if you could get that mounted up everything else would be fairly simple.

Lawn Enforcer
05-14-2008, 11:10 PM
O ya, I think the biggest problem would be to get a tranny in there, Being sprints are either in or out of gear, and you could not be pushed started everytime you wanted to go somewhere haha, but if you could get that mounted up everything else would be fairly simple.

Yeah, it would be a tight squeeze for a tranny, that is probably the hardest part, the rest would probably be quick and easy.