PDA

View Full Version : 1998 dodge ram 24valve cummins diesel a short drive

mower&more1986
05-13-2008, 10:25 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VivHx8gpisc
It has almost has 195000. i plan on pretty much leaving it alone
maybe the edge milliege max. Ive also got rid of my ford explore for a 2000 dodge Intrepid ES which is paid for because i sold my quad. It just came to the point that i just felt that i really didnt need anymore and really wanted a car. Im still living home so thats pretty much the only way im getting by for right now. It seem like im not the only one some of my friends are still living at home because of some bad finance decisions. oh yeah got my truck that ive always wanted but with the price of diesel...... but oh well hopefully some day the prices come down. I didnt think the diesel price would go any higher but i was wrong and my dad tells me i told you so. life lessons are tuff
but anyways heres a cell phone pic of the dodge intrepid
edit: oh yeah ive sold pretty much all my lawn except the toro self propelled mower and STHL bursh cutter. the bursh cutter is so old nobody wants it but runs and works great so im keeping it. when things get better someday i will rebuild.

mower&more1986
05-13-2008, 10:36 PM
ment STIHL sorry

mag360
05-13-2008, 10:39 PM
Good choice---I'd keep this one. My '99 is getting a solid 20mpg running around empty right now. Keep an eye on the front brakes and suspension.

mower&more1986
05-13-2008, 10:45 PM
suprisely the dodge ram rides better then any 3/4 ton ive had. payments are $300 a month for 42 months which isnt too bad. also i got to fill up 4.35 a gallon before the station went to 4.42

banksl&s
05-14-2008, 05:01 AM
Nice truck, good luck with it. But get rid of those Ford wheels, they are bringing the price down by the minute!! haha.

mower&more1986
05-14-2008, 06:37 AM
I really wish i could but i dont have enough money yet with those the price of diesel and insurece and truck payment it will be a while. Ive really got to look for a new job becuase gas and diesel keeps going up!
Edit: also i never know why the last owner would put FORD wheels on a Dodge is beyound me