PDA

View Full Version : Accept by Phone Inc., An Easy and Affordable way to Accept Credit Cards

Michael J. Donovan
05-15-2008, 03:50 PM
Accept by Phone Inc., An Easy and Affordable way to Accept Credit Cards with just a Phone!

Hilliard-Ohio based Accept by Phone, Inc. (www.Accept-by-phone.com) offers a service that enables small businesses, professionals, and trades people the ability to accept credit cards from their cell phone (or any phone) to process payments in real time.

This has proven to be very effective, useful and, in some cases, almost a necessary for small businesses. Not only does it simplify the process of collecting monies from clients, it also makes it much more convenient for clients to pay the business with their credit card.

The other major benefit of using Accept by Phone is that, unlike a traditional merchant account, it’s very affordable. Accept by Phone’s monthly fee is only $5.00, and the discount rate is 3.95% per sales transaction, with no hidden costs, and no terminal is needed.

Accept by Phone is a solution that more and more small businesses and solo professionals are beginning to discover and benefit from, especially in today’s economy, where credit card purchases are not only a convenience, they’re also a vehicle for consumer rewards programs, as well as self directed & flexible financing from the purchasers perspective.

But most importantly, it is now affordable, possible and just plain smart for any small business – no matter how mobile, seasonal or small-scale – to accept major credit cards from their clients. In fact, it’s as easy as flipping open a cell phone or picking up a telephone, calling a toll-free number, and then following the automated prompts to easily process a payment in seconds.

Visit Accept by Phone’s official website at: www.Accept-by-phone.com or call 614.529.1390 or toll free 877.529.1390

markh1
05-18-2008, 08:39 AM
Has any one tried this yet ,i know that it would help me collect money from people

bran3225
05-19-2008, 08:22 AM
I just signed up for propay does the same thing but only $30 a year and no activation fee.

markh1
05-19-2008, 10:23 PM
what is propay do you have there web sight?

ATL Lawn
05-19-2008, 11:09 PM
3.9% thats wayy too mcuh

even paypal not that high