PDA

View Full Version : Got the free can and wow!!

BryceBentleyLCS
05-15-2008, 11:05 PM
I received the free can that Dano sent me and all I can say it wow!!! This stuff really works and works great. I sprayed all my master locks, key switches, Hedge clippers, tool boxes, battery terminals, trailer gate hinges, mower throttle cables and choke cables, and then I ran out!!!AHHHHH off the John Deere dealer for the full can....back to work.... garage door, trailer leaf springs, trailer coupler. The list goes on an on.. I used to spray everything listed weekly with WD-40 and after one rain it was all gone. Now with Fluid Film after 8 really hard days with rain, it is still there and still working perfect. Thank you Dano for the free can, I wish I would have found this stuff along time ago before I spend about 2000.00 in WD-Crappy!!!:usflag:

Dano50
05-23-2008, 05:33 PM
I can't believe I haven't responded to this sooner! You are welcome, and I am glad to hear it!!!

Raven386
05-26-2008, 11:09 PM
I missed this one too....you need to post this over here.....http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=230515 - I realized I asked for the negative and not the positive! Maybe you will get more people to join in!