PDA

View Full Version : ready for 1st time insecticide application

steck
05-16-2008, 01:34 PM
i have a tow behind sprayer, and we have these little 'black flies' which will start to annoy you,as soon as you get outside, and walking on the grass...the dog really stirs them up...they will get in you hair and eventually bite ya...

gonna try carbaryl (bug-b-gon) at a fairly weak ratio as we have an outdoor gathering in a couple of days...

anyone else do this....?? seems like a low environmental impact (i've researched a bit, and wanted to be as eco-friendly as possible, by using the least amount of product)

i'm looking forward to results :canadaflag:

(wi) Roots
05-17-2008, 01:06 AM
Identify with the web, and apply with recommended rate acording to label directions, anything else hire a Pro.

mngrassguy
05-17-2008, 02:02 AM
Try to take a pic and post it in the "homeowner" section. I'm sure someone will help.

steck
05-17-2008, 08:17 AM
Try to take a pic and post it in the "homeowner" section. I'm sure someone will help.

you wanna picture of my grass with no flies on it ?? :confused:

humble1
05-18-2008, 11:28 PM
i have a tow behind sprayer, and we have these little 'black flies' which will start to annoy you,as soon as you get outside, and walking on the grass...the dog really stirs them up...they will get in you hair and eventually bite ya...

gonna try carbaryl (bug-b-gon) at a fairly weak ratio as we have an outdoor gathering in a couple of days...

anyone else do this....?? seems like a low environmental impact (i've researched a bit, and wanted to be as eco-friendly as possible, by using the least amount of product)

i'm looking forward to results :canadaflag:

black flies AKA midges, permethrin works good ,also knocks out the mosquitos