PDA

View Full Version : Need help in IL NW burbs. Ready to hire

Classified
05-16-2008, 08:26 PM
I have a postion I need filled as soon as possible. My one guy is leaving and only gave me a one week notice. I have too much work to do on my own, need someone that is responsable, wants to be in this field, and will stick around at least until the season ends. I pay what you are worth, experiance pereferred but not necessary. Tasks will include mowing, sling mulch, trimming, driving a truck with a trailer at times, and snow plowing. Will pay to get you certified for pesticide applications next spring should you want to make a carrer with us.

Please PM me as soon as possible if your interested. The specific town I am bassed out of is South Barrington IL

Classified
05-27-2008, 10:23 AM
I'm typing this on my phone but my new guy decided not to show up today so if your looking for full time work please pm me ASAP!

Classified
05-27-2008, 09:22 PM
ok looks like he redeemed himself. well see in the morning if he shows up *prays*

Classified
05-28-2008, 07:37 AM
Well his second attempt at making it to work failed. He is gone for good, im not dealing with this anymore. I need someone that can work. $200 referral bonus after the employee makes it past 30 days. please PM me ASAP

hockeypro1411
05-28-2008, 02:31 PM
id work for you, but i live in new lenox. even with 355 its still a haul =[ . too bad kuzz i love working and i have experience

grassleg
06-13-2008, 02:04 AM
still valid?