PDA

View Full Version : How much is this worth, need to know by tonight!

soloscaperman
05-17-2008, 07:47 PM
Sellin my Echo PB 403 blower. Looks brand new I used it for about a month thats it! Everything works on it. First pull it always starts. I got people who want it. I don't know how much its really worth. One guy wants it for $ 125 but is it worth more? Thanks guys.

http://img263.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ecofn0.jpg

KGR landscapeing
05-17-2008, 07:59 PM
Sellin my Echo PB 403 blower. Looks brand new I used it for about a month thats it! Everything works on it. First pull it always starts. I got people who want it. I don't know how much its really worth. One guy wants it for $ 125 but is it worth more? Thanks guys.

http://img263.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ecofn0.jpg

i couldnt see you getting much more then 150 bucks for it

PORTER 05
05-17-2008, 08:17 PM
lol in youre signature its say that youre GF's parents dont think youll make it..

same thing happened to me , 3 decaled trucks /trailer / and 3 fulltime employess later they still are like " you know what would be a great job for you" im like lisen i make like over $100,000 a year have 3 trucks 3 guys work for me over 150 accounts shirts/sweatshirts , buisness acount ect ect ect..

i dont really get it at all , i sopsoe they 1 dint think i could start my own buisness , and 2 theres somthing in me that they just dont believe me, even though they see our work everywhere and our trucks too..lol its a GF's parents thing i sopose-

KGR landscapeing
05-17-2008, 08:38 PM
lol in youre signature its say that youre GF's parents dont think youll make it..

same thing happened to me , 3 decaled trucks /trailer / and 3 fulltime employess later they still are like " you know what would be a great job for you" im like lisen i make like over $100,000 a year have 3 trucks 3 guys work for me over 150 accounts shirts/sweatshirts , buisness acount ect ect ect..

i dont really get it at all , i sopsoe they 1 dint think i could start my own buisness , and 2 theres somthing in me that they just dont believe me, even though they see our work everywhere and our trucks too..lol its a GF's parents thing i sopose-

so on the point of high jacking the thread they dont think landscaping is a job. Lots of people dont think its a job or career. People suck

MileHigh
05-17-2008, 09:09 PM
Echo pb403's suck the big one!

soloscaperman
05-17-2008, 09:27 PM
I'm hi jacking my thread to but I give you respect for making that kind of money. It's Hard when you got to do it yourself. I had a friend that tried and ruin my business and stole a couple accounts.

My landscaping boss laughed at me and thought I would end up selling my accounts to him and my equipment. Realized that I was doing better and fired me thinking that I would be broke and end up selling my business.

My secret:

I had no truck just a camaro and a streetbike.I worked for a slave driver I guess you can say. Ran his 130 accounts with the second crew. Told him I want to get into on the weekends to make some extra cash. He goes you have nothing.

I took out a small personally loan to buy a truck. Boss was shocked. I traded my street bike for a walker, blower, and weedwacker and also a bagger. I had to sell the bike because I found myself drinking and riding the bike to much.My Boss well Ex boss got me really drunk and then said lets go ride and we rode and he egged me on and I passed him out the first time and hit a curb went on the grass and just missed hitting the stop sign. Then I bounced passed him on the highway and me and this car hit each other bec the highway merged (80 MPH) and I lost my shoe, exhaust melted his tire and bent my pipes to the manifold, I lost my brakes, brake peg, foot peg and it was hanging from the hose.Anywho, When I got more accounts and better equipment to handle larger jobs. Got a trailer because ramps sucked and took longer and with the trailer you can put more tools in your bed and crap.

I walked to everybody in certain blocks and sold myself and gave them my flyer and business card. You gotta sell accessories not just mowing thats why some people say your not gonna make it its just mowin. Nope Mulching, flower bed design, snow plowin, fall cleanup, spring cleanup, gutters, fertilizing, etc... Anywho thanks I will sell the blower for $150