PDA

View Full Version : LI 700 vs LEVEL 7

gregory
05-20-2008, 03:41 PM
anybody out there use level 7 from pro source one? i seen alot of talk about LI 700 so i was going to buy some but pro source doesn't carry it when i asked them about li700 they told me there level 7 was the same thing but it has different AI .....TKS for the input.....

http://www.prosourceone.com/proprietary_products_aa.php

mngrassguy
05-21-2008, 03:06 AM
Should work just fine. Be sure to read and follow the label as always.

Ric
05-21-2008, 11:47 AM
gregory

UAP and Southern Ag carry LI 700. I have never used Level 7 and can't tell any thing about it. I could order LI 700 for you in 2.5 gallon jugs. For that matter I could sell you a gallon or less. I don't think you would use up 2.5 gallons as a homeowner.

gregory
05-21-2008, 12:09 PM
yeah 2.5 gallon is alot for me to use...if you could get a price on it ric..i called david at uap he has a hard time returning my calls for some reason don't know if he's to busy and just forgets don't want to keep bugging somebody....

Ric
05-21-2008, 04:38 PM
yeah 2.5 gallon is alot for me to use...if you could get a price on it ric..i called david at uap he has a hard time returning my calls for some reason don't know if he's to busy and just forgets don't want to keep bugging somebody....

Gregory

I am tired of dealing with Dave at UAP, He never returns calls and doesn't seem to want to work with me either. I remember the day he couldn't stop taking me to lunch. Gary before him was the best salesman I ever had but they fired him for selling swimming pools on the side. Now he only sells swimming pool installs. I will call you.

gregory
05-21-2008, 08:44 PM
tks for the help ric.....i was going to spray some quick silver out this weekend.....