PDA

View Full Version : Sprayer Tip

RAlmaroad
05-20-2008, 08:31 PM
I've gone over the Tee Jet site looking for a different tip for my sprayer outfit.
Does anyone know which TEE JET tip will fit a Fimco Boom Sprayer. I may have to call them anyway. The tip that comes with the unit is a named a "Deflecto" Gray. I need a tip that will put out more product. I can only slow the ride down to 2MPH and the gray tips only put out about 1.2 gallons/K for both and would like upwards to 2.5 together for the two. I like the gray tip for herbicides but need a bigger tip for liquid fertilizer. The small unit does a wonderful job covering a 6' swath and has a hand sprayer for getting around trees and sharp corners.
Thanks for any help,
Roy

americanlawn
05-20-2008, 09:17 PM
Hypro has a wide assortment.

I've gone over the Tee Jet site looking for a different tip for my sprayer outfit.
Does anyone know which TEE JET tip will fit a Fimco Boom Sprayer. I may have to call them anyway. The tip that comes with the unit is a named a "Deflecto" Gray. I need a tip that will put out more product. I can only slow the ride down to 2MPH and the gray tips only put out about 1.2 gallons/K for both and would like upwards to 2.5 together for the two. I like the gray tip for herbicides but need a bigger tip for liquid fertilizer. The small unit does a wonderful job covering a 6' swath and has a hand sprayer for getting around trees and sharp corners.
Thanks for any help,
Roy

greendoctor
05-21-2008, 03:19 AM
Have a look at the TurboFloodjet nozzles. The ones made of stainless steel are well worth the cost. Spray pattern from those is pretty precise for floodjet type nozzles. If the gray nozzle is what I think it is, you might need a green or black nozzle to do more G/1000. Question becomes can your pump keep up. The black nozzle will put out 2 gallons per minute at 40 PSI.

RAlmaroad
05-21-2008, 05:25 PM
Thanks guys:
I called Fimco for the tip--it was a TeeJet FloodJet. He recommended the blue tip that would give a total product of 2.0GPM/K which is fine. Any more than that and the pump won't keep up.
Roy