PDA

View Full Version : Hiring a licensed applicator

LawnVet
05-21-2008, 10:39 PM
Been in the lawn and landscape biz awhile but still haven't felt compelled to get an applicator's license for any of my guys. That being said I just listed this in the MI networking section but thought I'd duplicate here.

I'm looking for a licensed herbicide and fert applicator in the Monroe, MI area to give some work to. Would rather give the work to an LS'er but will need an answer ASAP - PM me if interested.

Ric
05-22-2008, 11:19 AM
Been in the lawn and landscape biz awhile but still haven't felt compelled to get an applicator's license for any of my guys. That being said I just listed this in the MI networking section but thought I'd duplicate here.

I'm looking for a licensed herbicide and fert applicator in the Monroe, MI area to give some work to. Would rather give the work to an LS'er but will need an answer ASAP - PM me if interested.

LawnVet

I hope you find a good one or two man band that likes to do great work. I must compliment you on making a wise move. Networking with others is one of the best business moves you can make. Each of you specializes and will do great work because your work make their work better as their work makes yours better. Open communication with each other is a must. Ego's must not get in the way of working together. I network with several LCOs and find it has Helped both me and them build better business.

PS Don't overlook tree guys or irrigation guys etc. By have a small list of service providers your customer can trust, makes you more valuable to your customer. BTW the guy that tries to do it all, ends up over his head on many things.