PDA

View Full Version : Amsoilpower is awesome to deal with!

tamadrummer
05-21-2008, 11:11 PM
I tried to post this in the official Amsoil area but I cannot.

I just want to sing the praises of this sponsor! He is easy to work with and fast as lightening and has some awesome pricing for Fluid Film!

I ordered a case a couple of nights ago thinking that maybe in a couple of weeks I would get my stuff but much to my surprise, this afternoon when I got home sitting on my porch was my case of liquid gold!

THANK YOU HOYT!!!!! You are an excellent vendor man!

After having to pay $12.50 a can from my local John Deere dealer, and I bought all they had I am thrilled to have gotten this for less than $8 including shipping. How in the world can I go wrong.:cool2:

nosparkplugs
05-21-2008, 11:15 PM
Glad to hear that, AMSOIL is some great stuff

AmsoilPower
05-23-2008, 12:27 AM
Thanks for the kind words. For everyone else......if you are in need of Amsoil, Fluid Film, blades, etc. shoot me a PM or email for pricing. I am the sponsor for Amsoil here but being in the repair business I have alot of other products to sell also. My main line is Oregon (manufacturer of the gator blade) and offer excellent pricing on genuine Kohler filters. Currently accepting payment thru PayPal.

Thanks for the opportunity to serve you all!!!!:usflag:

AmsoilPower
05-23-2008, 09:58 PM
Current Pricing thru the end of May for Fluid Film is $95 for 1 case of 12 cans shipped to your doorstep. Must be purchased in case quantities. I do not sell individual cans or gallons at this time.