PDA

View Full Version : Aome idiot stole my blower and my......eye glasses?

Royalslover
05-22-2008, 12:19 AM
Today I was mowing a commercial property that is situated far from the road and only has one way to get in and out. Not too many people coming and going. Left my truck unlocked. Someone cut the lock cable and stole my Redmax backpack. He must've been blind too because he took two pairs of eye glasses and a pair of binocliars. Who the heck steals glasses?

04TurfT
05-22-2008, 12:34 AM
gah sorry to hear about your loss, was it the 8001 or 7001. either way that hurts, its just a bunch of people with no guts out there stealing all this ****, my sisters car had the cat converter cut off it the other night in the middle of the night! it is rediculous, if you would have told me someone would do that 10 years ago i woulda laughed at you ha, well good luck man...the stealing is only gonna get worse when gas gets up to about 5 a gallon.....

KCfireman
05-22-2008, 12:37 AM
hey man i feel for you. I was mowing a lawn in Kansas City Kansas and had 2 full 5 gal. gas cans stolen off my rig while i was in the back finishing up. If their smart they can drive up and be gone in 30 sec.

Royalslover
05-22-2008, 12:42 AM
I had a real nice gas can but he didn't take it. Maybe he couldn't see it. You gotta be careful over here in the Dotte.

KCfireman
05-22-2008, 12:45 AM
ha. i didnt even see that you lived in KCK. I have about 40 lawns and i somehow have 3 down in the Argentine Neighborhood. Most of my lawns are in Southern JOCO though.:laughing:

MJB
05-22-2008, 12:45 AM
hey man i feel for you. I was mowing a lawn in Kansas City Kansas and had 2 full 5 gal. gas cans stolen off my rig while i was in the back finishing up. If their smart they can drive up and be gone in 30 sec.

Nexttime you go in there take an old gas can and fill it up with gas/sugar/ ....
then accidently leave it on your trailer for easy access and let steal it. Teach them a leson when their car blows up. lol

KCfireman
05-22-2008, 12:47 AM
just get an old can and put water in it. They'll never know the difference between the gas and the water.

newz7151
05-22-2008, 12:48 AM
Nexttime you go in there take an old gas can and fill it up with gas/sugar/ ....
then accidently leave it on your trailer for easy access and let steal it. Teach them a leson when their car blows up. lol

And make sure you write "93 Octane" on the can to make it more appealing.

Lawnut101
05-22-2008, 01:30 AM
Sorry to hear about this. I hope you find it.

F3Nelson
05-22-2008, 01:36 AM
I had a real nice gas can but he didn't take it. Maybe he couldn't see it. You gotta be careful over here in the Dotte.

Thats why I dont go there, give me the high end JOCO houses anyday, besides most of the dotte has little tiny gates most 21's wont fit in MEH :nono:

TomberLawn
05-22-2008, 02:28 AM
And make sure you write "93 Octane" on the can to make it more appealing.

Now that's a great idea. Teach the theiving fools a lesson!

Royalslover
05-22-2008, 11:56 PM
Those are some good(and funny) ideas. My wife would probably use my gas can and kill our family car. All of my residentials are in South Leawood so I at least don't have to worry out there.