PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have anything to sell?

Venturewest
05-22-2008, 10:11 AM
I have started assembling a demo/ practice kit with a Vista transformer and a few 2216's. I was going to buy a bunch of cheap aluminum bullets from Dabmar or something, but it occurred to me that some of you might items laying around that you will never use.

I am a big proponent of recycling. I would rather buy something that will never otherwise be used, than use up more raw materials and energy.

So, if you have any fixtures, assorted lamps, filter lenses, transformers, (even used stuff that you have pulled). I would be interested in buying it. I am going to spend a lot of time practicing the various lighting effects on assorted elements.

Thanks alot. Feel free to PM me.

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting
05-22-2008, 05:55 PM
I we were closer to you I would invite you over to see my "Field Of Beams". :) I have a pile of old, used, removed 'stuff' that I have pulled out of clients properties. It is quite a sight, and is growing almost as fast as my kids!

Someday I will have to cart it all off to a recycler and get rid of it... for now the Field Of Beams is a pretty good source for spare parts, hardware, sockets, etc but certainly nothing worth the expense and hassle of shipping to you.

Venturewest
05-23-2008, 10:39 AM
Thanks for the response James. I can definitely understand some of that is not worth shipping. I think I have gotten mostly what I need now. Lots of bullets. I might just have to buy a few wall wash and accent lights.

Lite4
05-23-2008, 05:15 PM
hey Ron, You might check out Ebay. I saw some guy selling off old trannys that he had pulled out of properties when he installed new. There were a variety of manufacturers there. Some of it looked a little rough, but they were dirt cheap. Might be ok for a demo if you are just going to hide it in some bushes for the show.

Venturewest
05-23-2008, 07:10 PM
Hey Tim,
Thanks for the tip. I will see what ebay has to offer. Have a great weekend.

Lite4
05-23-2008, 09:44 PM
Thanks Ron, you do the same.