PDA

View Full Version : anyone use or have imput on gravley 32" or 34"

btnj47
05-22-2008, 09:20 PM
was looking for a smaller w/b mower my dealer has the gravley 32 or 34 inch the look nice but I have no experience with this brand. anyone running these

ProStreetCamaro
05-22-2008, 09:34 PM
was looking for a smaller w/b mower my dealer has the gravley 32 or 34 inch the look nice but I have no experience with this brand. anyone running these

They are very good mowers and will last a very long time. The entire gravely line of mowers are top notch equipment. Ask your dealer if you can demo one for a day.

slowleak1
05-22-2008, 09:38 PM
i had a feeling you would be swinging from gravelys nuts again lol

if i was to buy a 34" it would be a gravely, if not the gravely, a dixie.

Liendeni
05-22-2008, 09:51 PM
I haven't heard such hot things about the smaller ZTR Gravelys. Actually, I posted a question on here about them. I was told to stay clear of them.

btnj47
05-22-2008, 09:54 PM
I haven't heard such hot things about the smaller ZTR Gravelys. Actually, I posted a question on here about them. I was told to stay clear of them.

Im not looking at the ztr's . I need a small w/b mower for some small lawns

lawnman_scott
05-22-2008, 10:21 PM
I haven't heard such hot things about the smaller ZTR Gravelys. Actually, I posted a question on here about them. I was told to stay clear of them.But you need to go read your thread again. Look at who said what. See what the people who DONT own one said, and see what the people who DO own one said. Then decide.

I dont have a w/b, I have a 34z, but for the most part I am happy. Its a nice mower, and I am sure the w/b is good also.

mitw44
05-22-2008, 10:39 PM
I bought a 32" pro-steer w/b in 2006. I mow primarily smaller residential yards, with a lot of 36" gates. The 32 has fit into many backyards that a 34 or 36 would have never made it, and consequently made my mowing much more productive than using a 21.

It has gobs of power to get through thick and/or wet grass, and with the Gravely all-metal bagger attachment, it does great with spring and fall clean-ups, including leaves. It will also pull me (190 lbs) on a velke.

It is also built like a tank, just a very durable, well engineered package. The 32 has the quick-change J-pins for changing deck height. I am told the 34 requires tools to change the deck height.

Here is a pic of my baby.

http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=144212