PDA

View Full Version : Hustler Fasttrack S/D??????

Big C
05-23-2008, 01:12 AM
Is the Fastrack Super Duty a true commmercial mower, because it is listed as a residential on the Hustler website.....clear this up for me please

Big C
05-25-2008, 01:25 AM
anyone here can help me out

bohiaa
05-25-2008, 01:37 AM
My friend. If a manafucture promotes it's product as such..... then that's what it is....

belive it or not. they do know what there talking about.

KevinACrider
05-25-2008, 01:38 AM
The FasTrak SD is a residential mower with commercial features included. Go look at one in person, it's a great mower for the price. I'm in the process of picking up a 48" myself.

Big C
05-25-2008, 01:54 AM
My friend. If a manafucture promotes it's product as such..... then that's what it is....

belive it or not. they do know what there talking about.

Gee......nothing gets by you....thanks you have been sooooooo helpful!!;)

JTF40
05-25-2008, 07:47 AM
anyone here can help me out

Be patient, kid. Most normal people are asleep when you posted this.

The Fastrak SD is considered "residential" because it has a hydro transmission instead of wheel motors and pumps. I really like mine alot. It is nimble, quiet, and cuts great for the $5,800.00 I paid for it. :usflag:

GatewayPower
12-24-2009, 12:43 PM
I see this thread is a little out of date but do want to clarify any questions.

The Fastrak Super Duty is what the mfg calls an "Estate Class" mower. Designed to homeowners with large mowing areas. It does carry a 1yr commercial warranty for the beginning cutter that cannot afford a true commercial unit. It does have a 4year residential warranty. This is truly a sweet unit.

HydroGearHead
12-28-2009, 09:54 AM
The Super Duty has a 2 year commercial warranty. the Fastrak has a 1 year commercial warranty. I'd say Yes, entry lever commercial.

a clear difference lawn
12-28-2009, 05:34 PM
I have a Mini Z 42" with a 19hp kaw - it is exactly the same mower as the fastrak super duty, they just changed the name last year. I have put over 900 hrs on mine with no real problems. I had to replace the safety switch on the left parking brake and one pto belt. Thats all I've done to the mower outside of normal maintenance. It is very dependable and leaves a really nice cut. Very few "commercial" mowers out there have a significantly better warrantee. It uses Hydro Gear ZT 2800 transaxels which I see being used by many other manufacturers in mowers which they call commercial. The frame engine and deck would stand up to almost any other mower out there. For the price I paid ($4900) this mower has been a great value. So I would say - yes - this is a commercial mower.

GatewayPower
12-28-2009, 09:03 PM
It is true the Fastrak Super Duty 36" and 42" are renamed from the Hustler Mini Z 36 & 42", but the 48/54/60" Fastrak S/D is an upgrade from the standard fastrak. The Hustler Mini Z 48 and larger looks to have been renamed the Z4. The Z4's are commercial rated units.