PDA

View Full Version : Need some advice please

hairco
05-23-2008, 07:29 PM
Hi i am a newbie here & love this site.I am in MyrtleBeach, S.C.
I had a pool put in at the end of the summer last year & the guy did the site
wrong he should have dug the hole deeper but he didn't & we had to have soil brought in to build up around the pool before we got someone else to pour the cement around the pool. Oh it was a fiberglass pool that we put in.
OK we had the guy pour the slab around the pool & it was fine but at the one end of the pool we realy had to build up so when we build it up with soil they pour a 12x14 cement slab & that is where we are going to build the pool house. Well then i new i had to build a wall around the 2 sides & the end to keep the dirt from washing in the woods being it was on a slope. OK WE HAVE THE PUMPS PUT ON THAT CEMENT SLAB WHERE WE ARE BUILDING the pool house well the guy came & dug the foundation for the block wall & put rebar in and that was at the end of last summer & i have not seen him sense
I paid him buy the hr. so he did not run off with my money but now i can't get him back to finish it.So i was woundering if anyone could tell me about castlewall for a retaing wall.4x12.here is some pictures

hairco
05-23-2008, 07:31 PM
This is where i need the retaining walls

hairco
05-23-2008, 07:34 PM
The pool house will be on the slab

hairco
05-23-2008, 07:42 PM
hope this works

hairco
05-23-2008, 07:50 PM
sorry for so many This is where i need the rataining walls

hairco
05-23-2008, 07:53 PM
I know i can't build to high At the end you see the slab is where the wall will be

hairco
05-23-2008, 07:57 PM
sorry for so many pictures but sure hope someone can tell me how to build the wall with out useung mortor or cement blocks. Thanks

93Chevy
05-23-2008, 09:25 PM
Hey bud, only 3 pictured uploaded. And try bigger pictures:usflag: