PDA

View Full Version : fired a customer

CLARK LAWN
05-24-2008, 07:09 PM
i just had to tell a customer to find some one else. picked her up in the begining of April, first problem every time i show up i have to hear what the fert guy says which is almost always wrong . then she agrued about how many cuts she had in April now today she starts to complain that there will be 5 cuts this months i told her theres 5 weeks but she told me to come back on tuesday so that there would only be 4 cuts and i had enough and told her to get lost.

hole in one lco
05-24-2008, 07:22 PM
i dropped 10 this year not from complaints but they didnt meet my season number which is 10,000

Liquidfast
05-24-2008, 07:22 PM
i just had to tell a customer to find some one else. picked her up in the begining of April, first problem every time i show up i have to hear what the fert guy says which is almost always wrong . then she agrued about how many cuts she had in April now today she starts to complain that there will be 5 cuts this months i told her theres 5 weeks but she told me to come back on tuesday so that there would only be 4 cuts and i had enough and told her to get lost.

Simple future solution......

Sticky note, professional done that works 2 ways and promotes your company.

Today "enter your co. info" performed the following services:

Fert

Edging

Cutting

Put down other services you offer with a box to check off. That way, they cannot say you didnt go and they get to see the other services you offer week after week after boring, hardworking underpaid week.

Liquidfast
05-24-2008, 07:24 PM
i dropped 10 this year not from complaints but they didnt meet my season number which is 10,000

I wont get out of bed for less that $12,000
.... or is it I cant afford a bed cuz I dont make $12,000... not sure...tired