PDA

View Full Version : Blade sharpeners

thezaz
05-24-2008, 08:56 PM
Looking for a good blade sharpener anybody have one? only company i have so far is magna-matic I was also told not to use a normal grinder because you can throw off the blade and balance of the blade. SO i could use impute if im going to spend 500 to 1000$ on it i would like to know that it will do the job well. thanks

razor1
05-24-2008, 09:03 PM
Do a search for blade grinders. I've personally used a 4" angle grinder for many years no problemo and the last one I bought was $9.00 at Harbor Freight. (they are normally about $20 to $30. though)

bohiaa
05-24-2008, 09:05 PM
blade balance is NOT an issue....

just use a hand grinder........cheep

thezaz
05-24-2008, 09:46 PM
Do a search for blade grinders. I've personally used a 4" angle grinder for many years no problemo and the last one I bought was $9.00 at Harbor Freight. (they are normally about $20 to $30. though)

thanks yeah im sick of this oil crap i have a budy that works with the goverment and in my state we have pure gass but we pay to have enthanol brought up and mixed into the gas and it's crap all crap i miss good old gass and things would run better and gass would last longer. did you see the videos about the goverment study on ethanol and they sad we are sorry we were wrong about it and we wasted a lot of money on it and yet the dorks are still going threw with it. Were is Gerneral Paton whe you need him he would mow them all down with his tanks lol