PDA

View Full Version : New Logo - Thoughts?

KevinACrider
05-25-2008, 01:19 PM
Came up with this one last night after a few beers and some partying. Seems I do my best work real late at night. Anyway, here it is.

http://i26.tinypic.com/23hxeso.jpg

RhettMan
05-25-2008, 01:21 PM
I like it...

If i had to give critisism i would say make your phone number easier to read from a distance (make them white) assuming this will be on the side of a trailer or truck...

Nice Logo

BryceBentleyLCS
05-25-2008, 01:21 PM
looks good, the phone number might be hard to read on the side of a truck.:usflag:

KevinACrider
05-25-2008, 01:22 PM
looks good, the phone number might be hard to read on the side of a truck.:usflag:

I was thinking the same thing. I'm not quite satisfied with it but unsure on what to do at this point. It will get changed before I get them printed up.

Lawnworks
05-25-2008, 02:23 PM
Is that palm trees? in PA? I would just make sure you can read the name from 100 yards away. The phone number is irrelavant. People will rarely ever call you while your riding down the road. The logos on trucks just build name recognition.

KevinACrider
05-25-2008, 08:27 PM
Is that palm trees? in PA? I would just make sure you can read the name from 100 yards away. The phone number is irrelavant. People will rarely ever call you while your riding down the road. The logos on trucks just build name recognition.

It is but the shape and everything worked great in photoshop. I could put other kinds of trees in. Should I give it a try and see how it looks?

Lawnworks
05-25-2008, 09:16 PM
It is but the shape and everything worked great in photoshop. I could put other kinds of trees in. Should I give it a try and see how it looks?

What type of trees are prevalent in your area? Maybe three of the type of trees that are most polular like furs??? maybe? In reality nobobody would notice they were palm trees in the first place.

JosephLawnCare
05-25-2008, 09:33 PM
I like it!! Put the phone number below the logo in a brighter color and maybe a larger font. The phone number is way more important than the logo. :drinkup:

J&R Landscaping
05-25-2008, 10:26 PM
Looks good!

KevinACrider
05-25-2008, 11:43 PM
Slightly different. Easier to read, I hope.

http://i26.tinypic.com/1z3pe75.jpg

HBLandscaping
05-26-2008, 12:18 AM
Looks good

BryceBentleyLCS
05-26-2008, 10:10 AM
Slightly different. Easier to read, I hope.

http://i26.tinypic.com/1z3pe75.jpg
:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

White Gardens
05-26-2008, 12:27 PM
Honestly it looks good. I think it's clean and simple.

The only thing I don't like is the trees, though for some reason I like the trees in your design. The only reason why is because every time I look in the yellow pages, on trucks, ect, I see that 85% of them have either a tree, flower, or grass in it. On top of it, the colors used most often is navy, red, green, maroon. I do like your colors though, they seem to work well together.

Just like the Sig states I guess.