PDA

View Full Version : looking for weedeater racks with red blocks

happy
05-25-2008, 10:40 PM
I saw them once, but now do not know what brand they are. I am looking for a weedeater holder for the trailer. You attach a red block about a 2x2 square to the trimmer in 2 places and then when you put the trimmer back the red blocks go into the holders and the weedeaters do not turn around when going down the road. I know that it is not the trimmer trap brand.

BCNU
05-25-2008, 11:02 PM
Is this what you are looking for? http://www.trailerracks.com/landscape_racks.html

happy
05-26-2008, 08:12 AM
Yes it is what I was looking for. Has any one used them.

Bigdog9501
05-26-2008, 08:31 AM
Yes, I have one that holds three. I like it. Very easy to use and only one lock to lock all three pieces of equipment. Also, the equipment does not move once it is in place. The only negative I could see is that putting the pieces on the equipment does add a tad bit of weight to them, but overall I am very satisfied.

rob7233
05-26-2008, 08:37 AM
Yes, I have. If you search, you will find many threads on choosing racks. You can even search my ID to see what I've said before. All EXtreme owners have positive comments.

Clearly, they are best rack out there. I imagine the LCO's with other recommendations, probably have never seen or worked with an EXTREME Trimmer Rack from Green Touch Industries. Do yourself a favor and consider getting an extra set of blocks when you order.

Black Bear
05-26-2008, 10:08 PM
buy it, they are a great rack system. Only drawback is that the directions are not the greatest.