PDA

View Full Version : Toro contest...

tip184
05-26-2008, 01:56 AM
I just saw the "Name It and Claim It" contest that Toro is running - suggest a name for their new stand-on mower and win it. Looks great - I would love to have one - then I read the rules:

"If the winning name is submitted by a landscape professional, the winner will receive (1) Toro® stand-on mower (retail value up to $8000). In the event the winning entry is submitted by anyone other than a landscape professional (including Toro employees, Toro distributors, Toro dealers, and their families), the winner will be awarded a consolation prize consisting of a Toro-branded jacket."

So I guess I'm SOL - I'm a homeowner, not an LCO, and even if I submit the winning name I get (wait for it...) a jacket! So here you go - if anyone wants to submit my first idea you can have it, but please let me know if you win, and if you're in the south-central Michigan area give me a free cut:

Toro® Standing Bull

OK - if you don't like that, how about this:

Toro® Matador

Like I said - just let me know if you win.

LawnBrother
05-26-2008, 01:27 PM
Cool Contest, I like your name, The Toro Matador! That's a good one. The Standing Bull, conjures unclean thoughts hahahaha.

skeet
05-26-2008, 07:33 PM
The new name...HOMBRE correct spelling?