PDA

View Full Version : Trees, Presents, St. Nick, & LawnSite

Sean Adams
12-22-2001, 07:47 PM
This is that time of the year when every business owner, regardless of industry, is evaluating their past season. I'm sure there have been suggested threads like this before, but I think it would be interesting to see what everyone looks back on from 2001 as being the best and worst things that happened to/for/with their business. This has the potential to be as entertaining as it does educational. Happy Holidays everyone. I look forward to 2002 here at LawnSite.com.

Sean Adams

chicks-dig-lawn-guys
12-22-2001, 10:14 PM
I learned not to buy cheap weedeaters...definently the ones at Pawn Shops

and......

If you do the job right the first time....you wont have to listen to them complain about it later

and.....

It's not the money that makes it worth it......it's the feeling you get when you look at the finished job

LAWNGODFATHER
12-23-2001, 03:47 AM
LOL!!! Yard man

No it's the money also.

I have a few mistakes.

I'm in the procsess of making sure they don't happen again.

Thanks Sean

Eng Mwr Guy
12-23-2001, 08:28 AM
Merry Christmas Everyone!

I don't own a business. I have a career related

I help provide equipment to your community that hopefully makes your job easier.

I learned this last year that all of you are willing to help everyone in this business succeed. All of you give (for the most part) selflessly and willingly offerup your comments to newbies.

Even when the questions are....what are double blades again? or what id the difference between hydro and gear drive walks.

You have helped me and my job life immensely. Reading and contributing with you gives me enough happiness I sit here on a Sunday morning before breakfast to write this.

Worst things I have ever done always involve me working too much, not taking care of myself and getting too emotional trying to do too much. I can say some pretty stupid things at these points.

I hope some of my posts (other than this one I realize) contribute to this forum and don't just take up space.

Wishing all of you & yours a safe & happy Holiday!

Barry Adamski

HOMER
12-24-2001, 07:57 AM
Don't bite off more than you can chew!:cry:

mdb landscaping
12-24-2001, 12:14 PM
dont underbid yourself. you end up kicking yourself in the a** everytime.