PDA

View Full Version : Out Of These Mowers ???

wallyturcotte
05-26-2008, 11:37 PM
Out Of These Mowers What One Would You Pick.....??? The Dealer I Do Business With Carries These Lines (kubota ....walker...and Gravely)

Walker Super B

Gravely Pro Stance 2352fl
1948fl

Walker Mt 26efi

Or Any Other Mower Out Of These Brands.......

-only Cutting Residential Right Now

Have About $11600 To Work With After Trade In. (could Spend More Or Less If Needed)

Thanks For The Help......

Turf Dawg
05-27-2008, 01:00 AM
My best advice to you is to demo all of these and find out what suites you the best. All of the ones you mentioned are top notch brands and cut great. Something I might like you may hate so it boils down to what works best for you.

BryceBentleyLCS
05-27-2008, 01:04 AM
My best advice to you is to demo all of these and find out what suites you the best. All of the ones you mentioned are top notch brands and cut great. Something I might like you may hate so it boils down to what works best for you.

Some of the best advice i have heard in a long time on this board. :clapping::usflag:

wallyturcotte
05-27-2008, 11:14 PM
hey thanks for the advice........ i tried the super b at the store on their lawn for about 2 min it handled really well and was fast....... it wasnt enough time to really see if it was the right mower for me...... but the price they gave me was unreal...... i traded in a ferris 48 sd.... i paid 2300 for it at the start of the year and on a trade they gave me 2600 for it and the walker listed at 10600 or somethig like that................. with taxes and everything i got it for $7900 i hope it works out.......

mag360
05-28-2008, 02:14 AM
hey thanks for the advice........ i tried the super b at the store on their lawn for about 2 min it handled really well and was fast....... it wasnt enough time to really see if it was the right mower for me...... but the price they gave me was unreal...... i traded in a ferris 48 sd.... i paid 2300 for it at the start of the year and on a trade they gave me 2600 for it and the walker listed at 10600 or somethig like that................. with taxes and everything i got it for $7900 i hope it works out.......

Good luck with it, the super b looks to be a nice machine. Just so you know the 27/60 super b sells for about $8000---by all appearances the dealer tried to confuse you with the list price and actually gave you very little for your walk behind. Hopefully some super b owners can chime in with what they paid but walker definitely had a promotion going on for them. $7995 + 6% tax (that would be in pa anyway) = $8474.70 = $574.70 trade in.

wallyturcotte
05-28-2008, 08:57 AM
sorry i forgot to mention im from canada.........

ALC-GregH
05-28-2008, 10:30 AM
you ran into a very good saleman, thats all I can say. :)

Blueribbonlawns
05-28-2008, 11:59 AM
Walker!!..........

Lawn Enforcer
05-28-2008, 01:10 PM
Demo them first, then make your choice. When I bought my Scorpion, I demoed the following mowers.
-Exmark Lazer HP 46"
-Everride Hornet 52"
-Everride Scorpion FX 48"
-Wright Stander 42"
-Toro Time Cutter Z
-Everride Scorpion 52"

My choice was the Scorpion 52" after all my tests. It fit my operation the best.

tallimeca
05-28-2008, 09:05 PM
I think they all have their place and it depends on what you want......

The super B is more of a full size ZTR. To be honest, i'd look at something in an exmark or scag before I would choose this model. but that's me. I would go with the MTGHS EFI over the super b.

The gravely pro stance is an awesome machine if the stand on is the way you want to go.

The walker EFI would make sense if you do alot of bagging, leaf clean up , and have alot of really nice lawns where people are real picky.

I don't think you go wrong with any of them.

lifetree
05-28-2008, 09:56 PM
Some of the best advice i have heard in a long time on this board. :clapping::usflag:

I have to agree !!