PDA

View Full Version : Hustler Pricing

New Acerage Owner
05-28-2008, 10:37 AM
New to the site and this is probably a redundant question but here goes.

I recently bought a 3 acre acerage and have decided to purchase a Hustler ZTR. I am getting quoted $7,400 for the 60" Z with the 25 hp Kawasaki. I am also considering the 60" Super Z with the 25 hp Kawasaki and suspension seat with a quote of $8,400.

The dealer wants $500 for the suspension seat as an add to the Z and $230 for the flex forks for both machines.

I like the idea of the suspension seat and possibly the flex forks. These machine will not be used commercially and might be over kill for my situation but I can afford it.

I was thinking of offering $8,000 for the new Super Z with the flex forks.

I would like to support the local dealer as I will have to deal with him in the future.

Your thoughts on pricing of these two machines please?

nmurph
05-28-2008, 01:39 PM
go to the Hustler section of this forum. the MSRP's for these mowers (and the accessories) are posted at the top.

here's the link

http://www.lawnsite.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31

mowtivated lawn Care
05-28-2008, 10:11 PM
I paid 8400 out the door with suspension seat, 30hp Koeler Command Pro, 60"" deck XR7.

puppypaws
05-28-2008, 10:51 PM
New to the site and this is probably a redundant question but here goes.

I recently bought a 3 acre acerage and have decided to purchase a Hustler ZTR. I am getting quoted $7,400 for the 60" Z with the 25 hp Kawasaki. I am also considering the 60" Super Z with the 25 hp Kawasaki and suspension seat with a quote of $8,400.

The dealer wants $500 for the suspension seat as an add to the Z and $230 for the flex forks for both machines.

I like the idea of the suspension seat and possibly the flex forks. These machine will not be used commercially and might be over kill for my situation but I can afford it.

I was thinking of offering $8,000 for the new Super Z with the flex forks.

I would like to support the local dealer as I will have to deal with him in the future.

Your thoughts on pricing of these two machines please?

If money is not a problem go ahead an get the best. My dealer quoted a 66" Hustler Super Z with a 28 efi (which you will never regret) for $8999.00. The efi is better on fuel but the part I like most is it has no choke and will crank if the engine turns over twice in 100° weather or 20° weather and purr like a kitten.

I also would not be without my flex forks and flex seat, it is worth the $500.00 I paid for them. They have gone up since that time because I had the first set of flex forks installed before my new mower was delivered and I bought the first and only flex seat my dealer got when they first came out.

Since that time he and I have sold a ton of each.