PDA

View Full Version : Cub Cadet Enforcer?

doubleedge
05-28-2008, 05:43 PM
I am thinking about buying a cub cadet enforcer 44" with a 19 hp kawa. Dealer said it was $5000. I was wondering if this ztr has a good cut and if it bags well with the power bagger. Also, is it durable?

Yerkz
05-28-2008, 09:41 PM
For that price you should be able to get a 48" Toro or Scag with 19 hp kawasaki. These machines would be alot higher quality than the enforcer.

Mowingman
05-28-2008, 09:44 PM
We sold the Cub Enforcers for a year. They had a lot of design problems and a lot of quality control problems. If I were you, I would look for something else. There are several other good commercial machines available, for around that price range. Oh, also, Cub is terrible about getting parts out to dealers. If you do not have a spare mower for backup, you will be in trouble with that Cub.

Ronniecoleman
05-28-2008, 09:49 PM
$5000 seems high for a 44" enforcer, local dealer had them for $3800.

ALC-GregH
05-28-2008, 09:55 PM
I learned my lesson with Cub Cadet. I bought a Enforcer 54/23 and it had quite a few problems. The dealer was good about getting them fixed, however after talking to him and he talking to CC, they agreed to give me another new machine. I went to pick it up and found a number a things wrong with it before I even left from picking it up. Finally, I talked to the dealer and he agreed to take it back in full and put me in a Scag. My only regret was not doing it the first time.