PDA

View Full Version : Summer is here!

AI Inc
05-30-2008, 05:56 AM
Wrapped up by 3 yesterday. Took the evening off. Dropped the boat off to get prepped. Took out the bike last night to go to dinner. Entering my favorite time of yr.Plenty of work , but dont have to work 7am -9pm anymore .Ill be in a good mood till late July when I start biitching about contractors giving these things away.

Enjoy all.

londonrain
05-30-2008, 06:52 AM
Wrapped up by 3 yesterday. Took the evening off. Dropped the boat off to get prepped. Took out the bike last night to go to dinner. Entering my favorite time of yr.Plenty of work , but dont have to work 7am -9pm anymore .Ill be in a good mood till late July when I start biitching about contractors giving these things away.

Enjoy all.

Must be nice getting off at 3..lol ....
You are right summer is here,I have a 2 week backlog on service calls:dizzy:

this is all I have time for :gmctruck:, :weightlifter:, :sleeping:

DanaMac
05-30-2008, 08:09 AM
We are slowing down finally as well. about 50% booked for all three next week, 10-15% the week after, and three sheets of add ons, changes, extras, etc that we will start on. Plus my sister comes out from Mass. on Thursday for two months, and she will work my office for me. Give me time to fish early in the morning, take long weekends, hike, camp. Oh yeah, and give me time to go find work for the guys!!!