PDA

View Full Version : Urgent support needed from NJ Lighting Pros

steveparrott
06-03-2008, 08:14 AM
Great news to report on the NJ legislative front. The landscape lighting amendment to the NJ Electrical Statutes is going to Assembly committee this Thursday!

It's extremely important that NJ lighting pros contact the Assembly committee members today (at the latest, Wed. by noon).

You are also encouraged to attend the committee hearing this Thursday in Trenton. This is a great opportunity to see your legislators in action, witness our testimony and show your support.

For more information on phone calling and attending the hearing, send me a personal message and I'll get back to you immediately.

Thanks for your support,

Steve

Henry
06-03-2008, 08:24 PM
Here is the contact info

1. It's Easy and Quick to Make these Phone Calls. Simply call each of the offices below; state your name, company and home town; indicate that the reason you're calling is to voice your support for A. 1032; ask that the Assemblyman (or Assemblywoman) support this bill; thank the staff person or legislator for their time and consideration.

It's especially important for you to call those legislators that represent your district.

Assembly Committee on Regulated Professions

Assemblyman
Vincent Prieto (D), Chairman
Secaucus, NJ
(201) 770-1303

Assemblyman
Thomas P. Giblin (D), Vice Chairman
Clifton, NJ
(973) 779-3125

Assemblyman
Peter J. Biondi (R)
Somerville, NJ
(908) 252-0800

Assemblyman
Anthony Chiappone (D)
Bayonne, NJ
(201) 436-0473
Assemblyman
Patrick J. Diegnan Jr. (D)
South Plainfield, NJ
(908) 757-1677

Assemblyman
Douglas H. Fisher (D)
Bridgeton, NJ
(856) 455-1011

Assemblyman
James W. Holzapfel (R)
Brick, NJ
(732) 840-9028

Assemblywoman
Joan M. Voss (D)
Fort Lee, NJ
(201) 346-6400

Chris J
06-03-2008, 11:07 PM
Henry,
Are you a member of the AOLP? They could use people like you on some of their committees. I would also feel much better about helping you guys out if I knew that you all were supporting our cause from the other end.
Situations like this are bound to happen to more and more states and/or juristictions. It will be better to be proactive and join the association, rather than be RE-active to the consequences. Don't know that you fall into that group or not, but I just wanted to let everyone know that this can happen to anyone in any state. Everyone can either help now, or ask for help in the future. I'd like to see everybody helping from the beggining rather than begging for help once it's too late.