PDA

View Full Version : QUESTION: Anyone still remeber the post from lawnsite, guy with jdeere gator setup?

ATL Lawn
06-04-2008, 07:41 PM
QUESTION: Anyone still remeber the post from lawnsite, guy with jdeere gator setup?

anyone can post me a link to that threat?

he had a nice john deere gator, and he was pulling a trailer behind it.

thanks

i want to buy my son that setup. and show him, and make him pay the montly payments on it. for his 16th birthday

A-Land
06-04-2008, 07:53 PM
You want to buy it for his birthday and make him pay the monthly payments?

Some birthday gift...

windsory
06-04-2008, 08:12 PM
ttp://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=174162&highlight=gator&page=3

windsory
06-04-2008, 08:13 PM
Here it is
http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=174162&highlight=gator&page=1

grass2cash
06-04-2008, 08:13 PM

Some birthday gift...

Stop showing your age

ATL , I think its awesome that you are attempting to instill in your son the importance of a good work ethic.

Dean of Green
06-04-2008, 08:22 PM

Some birthday gift...

Yes, the gift of responsibility. Sounds like a great dad to me.:clapping:

A-Land
06-04-2008, 08:47 PM
i think its great you would instill hardworking on him and help him set it up.... I just wouldnt' like it if I had to pay the entire bill.

A-Land
06-04-2008, 08:48 PM
Stop showing your age

ATL , I think its awesome that you are attempting to instill in your son the importance of a good work ethic.

It's a relevant question.... No matter how old I am.

supercuts
06-04-2008, 08:51 PM
if he's 16 i think id look into a small truck, i dont think you can register a gator, so driving it around might be more of a problem. if its not, more to you and good job dad. perhaps give him the option, but what ever you do, dont give it to him, wont learn much that way

ATL Lawn
06-04-2008, 08:53 PM

Some birthday gift...

lol, funny...

he's been showing intrence is running his own crew. he wants a 4 wheeler, but i just think its too dangerious..

so i figuure a gator, i can play with it too, he pays it off. (LOL, yes i know), and he makes money while learning how to run a business too

PlatinumLandCon
06-04-2008, 09:32 PM
lol, funny...

he's been showing intrence is running his own crew. he wants a 4 wheeler, but i just think its too dangerious..

so i figuure a gator, i can play with it too, he pays it off. (LOL, yes i know), and he makes money while learning how to run a business too

I would consder a Tacoma or Ranger so he can drive it on the road and grow a real buiness. I think some people will get annoyed with the gator, IMO. Otherwise, great lesson you're teaching him:clapping:

A-Land
06-04-2008, 10:29 PM
lol, funny...

I was just bustin your chops but now we get the real reason!! haha

Give us some more details on what he wants to do and maybe we can make a suggestion. Those gators are expensive, way more than a good used truck. IMO - then if he wants to get out, he has paid off a car to use to travel to another job. Or he can pull up in the gator, but... at 16 he may have an issue with that!

Raven386
06-04-2008, 10:33 PM
I can just imagine this kid waking up b-day morning, going outside seeing this sweet set-up.... and then finding out he has to pay for it..... thats going to be a little devastating :laugh: but all-in-all going to teach him a valuable lesson that will only help him in the years to come....