PDA

View Full Version : More Proof that the RM Promax is Superior

HokieAg07
06-06-2008, 01:05 PM
About a month and a half ago a co worker calls our boss and tells him he cant find his ProMax and that he thinks somebody stole it out of his truck. Boss said "whatever not my problem, you owe me for a new remote" So he is given a new remote that was the end of it.

Well recently a guy left the company so jobs got shuffled around. I picked up the job that happened to be the last one he did before the remote went "missing" I pull up and as I am putting the truck in park I see the damn thing sitting on top of the clock.

After sitting outside in the elements unprotected for 6 weeks the thing powered up when I plugged it in. Now all I have to do is get the remote which somehow didnt get "stolen" and confirm that all is well. I thought the guy's story was a little strange. He gave his 2 weeks yesterday so now we have lost 2 guys in the past month. :dizzy:

Anyways I couldnt believe the thing worked after being left out like that for such a long time!

BrandonV
06-06-2008, 04:42 PM
whys everyone leaving?

Mike Leary
06-06-2008, 04:45 PM
Who owned the remote 1 & where is remote 2? :dizzy:;)

HokieAg07
06-06-2008, 04:55 PM
whys everyone leaving?

One guy decided to go work at a golf course as the head irrigation guy and the guy that this story involves decided irrigation just wasnt for him and is going back to install appliances :hammerhead:

So no we have 6 Rainmasters and 3 techs to use them ;)

Anybody in central VA looking for a job? :laugh:

Mike Leary
06-06-2008, 04:59 PM
So no we have 6 Rainmasters and 3 techs to use them ;

Out west, we install permanent receivers in all our big sites & the guys
wear dual Rain Masters in holsters. :gunsfirin

hoskm01
06-06-2008, 11:02 PM
Who owned the remote 1 & where is remote 2? :dizzy:;)
Whos on first?

EagleLandscape
06-07-2008, 11:36 AM
One guy decided to go work at a golf course as the head irrigation guy and the guy that this story involves decided irrigation just wasnt for him and is going back to install appliances :hammerhead:

So no we have 6 Rainmasters and 3 techs to use them ;)

Anybody in central VA looking for a job? :laugh:

Not looking for a job, but looking for a remote. PM me if you wanna sell.

Wet_Boots
06-07-2008, 11:44 AM
I'll trade you a 12-year-old SRR for it :)

LawnMastersTx
06-07-2008, 11:49 AM
I am looking for a remote also if you are willing to let one go. Those things are hard to find used. People dont seem to want to let them go =)

Mike Leary
06-07-2008, 12:27 PM
I am looking for a remote also if you are willing to let one go. Those things are hard to find used. People dont seem to want to let them go =)

Buy a fresh one, a used remote (even a RM) is a gamble.