Chestnut Oaks Prez
06-07-2008, 12:25 AM
down here that the snakes want even crawl on it. Out at my pool today:laugh:

MileHigh
06-07-2008, 03:40 PM
man...that's a big one.

Sweet Tater
06-07-2008, 10:06 PM
I was driving under a tree one day a few years ago and a snake fell out of the tree and into the drivers window. I hit the brakes and screamed like a school girl..... then noticed it was only a grass snake. boy did I feel stupid.

G.M.Landscaping
06-07-2008, 10:12 PM
I fell bad for you guys. We only got 91*. Did you get the 100's like they said?

BrandonV
06-07-2008, 11:01 PM
101˚ here today :-( and I was of course at my sister-in-laws high school grad uuuugh

RedMax Man
06-07-2008, 11:44 PM
I almost ran over a snake today mowing with the Stander.

2000th post!!!! i'm a SILVER member... Hahaha

PlatinumLandCon
06-07-2008, 11:47 PM
We were at about 105 with humidity here today... about 110 yesterday. Thursday was 78.... how does that work???

doubleedge
06-08-2008, 12:30 AM
I was mowing under a tree and a bull snake came down and hissed at me inches from my face. Scared the crap out of me. I came back with a shovel and beat that !@#$%^. I am still a little afraid of mowing under trees :laugh:.

MileHigh
06-08-2008, 11:51 AM
I was mowing under a tree and a bull snake came down and hissed at me inches from my face. Scared the crap out of me. I came back with a shovel and beat that !@#$%^. I am still a little afraid of mowing under trees :laugh:.

I would not enjoy that at all!!

All we get down here is those darn spiders in the trees that end up down your shirt.

zemzabob
06-08-2008, 12:06 PM
I was driving under a tree one day a few years ago and a snake fell out of the tree and into the drivers window. I hit the brakes and screamed like a school girl..... then noticed it was only a grass snake. boy did I feel stupid.

I would like to had seen that lol

born2farm
06-08-2008, 12:42 PM
I HATE SNAKES...lol. I had a small little garden snake land on the mower one day. Needless to say I was off the mower and about half way across the yard in no time. Ya im a woosy when it comes to snakes.

DoetschOutdoor
06-08-2008, 01:14 PM
I hear ya born2farm...I was mowing some stuff the other day with the ztr that I probably shouldnt have been, must have ran over a nest and out comes 4 big black snakes in all directions. Nearly crapped myself and I was up sitting a few feet off the ground. I just cant do snakes or spiders. Got bit by a spider when we lived in GA and saw my fair share of poisonous critters as well. I guess thats one advantage over living in the midwest (if there are any)...not many poisonous snakes and NO GATORS!!

Lawn Enforcer
06-08-2008, 01:30 PM
I don't mind mice, rats, spiders, but snakes! AHHH! I hate snakes, and 2 of my properties I see snakes every time I mow there. They just give me the willies!

AndyTblc
06-14-2008, 06:05 PM

I probly would have got out of the truck and waited for someone to pull over and get the snake off the truck, ain't no way I'm touching a snake

Firefighter337
06-14-2008, 06:14 PM

LMAO. I just tried to scream like a school girl. Sounded like a cat got run over by a car.