PDA

View Full Version : Cutting the Fortune Tellers lawn

bob
12-29-2001, 08:09 PM
Working 75 hours a week makes it hard to take on new business. And when I do take on a new customer I like comercial jobs. Last summer I took on a Fortune Teller as a customer. I was thinking its a commercial lawn, but it was more of a residential lawn. Anyway, the woman was bossy and rude. They thew cigarrete butts out the kitchen window and expected me to clean the pile up evey week. I told her that I wasn't going to cut her lawn anymore. She told me that my problem is that I was lazy and didn't want to work. That right there tells you what kind of Fortune Teller she was- a fraud. My friends and family members get a big kick out of this story.

odin
12-29-2001, 08:14 PM
Bob

Is she a gypsy ?Those gypseys might put a hexx on you:D
Seriously your were better off to drop her

LAWNGODFATHER
12-29-2001, 08:15 PM
She must be real bad if she didn't see that answer coming.

And she should have known you weren't going to pick up the cig. butts.

Randy Scott
12-29-2001, 08:37 PM
"That right there tells you what kind of Fortune Teller she was-a fraud."

Uhhh, what other kind is there?LOL

fivestarlawnken
12-29-2001, 10:01 PM
Lucky she didn't pay you in lottery tickets!:D

1stclasslawns
12-29-2001, 10:30 PM
You missed a golden opertunity! You should have turned the tables on her and told her, she should have known yu didn't pick up cig butts, and you were going to drop her. Then ask what I'm lazy when YOU cant even throw your own trash away?

Jim

BigJim
12-29-2001, 10:54 PM
Ah yes the crystal ball is becoming clearer,I can see a tall dark stranger coming into your your life,and yes he wants you to mow his lawn,you will have money and happiness.....that'll be $65 bucks thanks,send to Madame BigJim Lawns and Fortune Telling ,I also predict you won't mow anymore lawns for fortune tellers!!:D

65hoss
12-31-2001, 04:22 AM
Should have told her you were seeing her future. "I see in your near future the need TO GET A NEW LAWN CUTTER!"

Evan528
12-31-2001, 09:00 PM
Last winter I was asked by the husband of a "phsychic" to do snow removal that one time for him. After I was done The wife comes out and asks me "how much do I owe you?" I was tempted to say..."your the phsychic, you tell me!". I was a nice guy though and kept my mouth shut ;)

bobbygedd
12-31-2001, 10:20 PM
this one really hits home. i took on this phsycic/fortune teller in east brunswick(by the way guys, if she calls u, dont bother, shes a deadbeat!) she wanted a picture perfect property for pennies, and ALSO thought i should clean up her and her filthy familys crap. one time she called and said her daughter had lost an earing in the grass, can i find it when i come by to cut. (ummmm, phsycic????)

southside
01-01-2002, 12:30 AM
If she was a fortune teller then how come she has a door bell?
She should've known you were there.
:D