PDA

View Full Version : C's

CAPT Stream Rotar
06-08-2008, 09:47 PM
dude boston celtics Pwn face.

Wet_Boots
06-08-2008, 09:50 PM
Don't forget Kobe-wan Enobi. The Force is strong with him.

CAPT Stream Rotar
06-08-2008, 09:54 PM
go C's

dude c's Pwns my phace

Wet_Boots
06-08-2008, 10:04 PM
go C's

dude c's Pwns my phaceStick with the lower case. These are infinks, compared to Bird and McHale and DJ et al (let alone Havlicek and Jo Jo White and Dave Cowens)

CAPT Stream Rotar
06-08-2008, 10:06 PM
i watched all those 80's games fwiw...

bird=my idol

Wet_Boots
06-08-2008, 10:13 PM
....and I used to watch Phil Jackson play for the Knicks, lo those many years ago.

CAPT Stream Rotar
06-08-2008, 10:15 PM
....and I used to watch Phil Jackson play for the Knicks, lo those many years ago.

your old dude.

but like a good wine....excellence come with year.

Wet_Boots
06-08-2008, 10:31 PM
Jackson was great at defending an inbounds pass. Not any offensive force, but a good team player.

Waterit
06-08-2008, 11:33 PM
Jackson was great at defending an inbounds pass. Not any offensive force, but a good team player.

Great defender, good rebounder, too, shone as 6th man.

So where ya from, WB?

Wet_Boots
06-15-2008, 01:54 PM
So, no talking smack, over the 'great comeback' of 2008? Looked to me like LA screwed the pooch in Game Four.

Kiril
06-15-2008, 01:58 PM
So, no talking smack, over the 'great comeback' of 2008? Looked to me like LA screwed the pooch in Game Four.

No, they just suck. :clapping:

CAPT Stream Rotar
06-15-2008, 03:24 PM
No, they just suck. :clapping:

amen brotha

CAPT Stream Rotar
06-18-2008, 12:45 AM
up this little doozy..

c
h
a
m
p
i
o
n
s

DanaMac
06-18-2008, 01:04 AM
I really don't watch basketball anymore, but want to know, how many Celtic players were drafted and brought up through the system? Were most of them free agent or trade players? Just curious. I know sports is completely different now than from years ago. I really liked how last years Rockies (baseball) were primarily guys brought up through the system. and made it to the WS. Too bad they are stinkin' it up this year though.

CAPT Stream Rotar
06-18-2008, 07:00 AM
feels good hoss's

FIMCO-MEISTER
06-18-2008, 07:33 AM
Lakers stunk it up. Spurs would have given the Celts a better run IMHO.

Flow Control
06-18-2008, 04:56 PM
I went to High school with one of the Celtic's. Once in a lifetime thing when you see someone you know winning a world championship. Actually twice in a lifetime, it's his second ring.

FIMCO-MEISTER
06-18-2008, 08:46 PM
I went to High school with one of the Celtic's. Once in a lifetime thing when you see someone you know winning a world championship. Actually twice in a lifetime, it's his second ring.

I'm guessing James Posey?

Waterit
06-19-2008, 02:27 AM

:gunsfirin THIS IS A HIJACKING! :gunsfirin

I'm originally from a little 'ol city in NY called Mount Vernon, whose high school has brought to the NBA the likes of Gus Williams (Seattle-area guys should remember him), his younger brother Ray (NY Knicks), Bill (Earl)Tatum (Lakers), Rudy Hackett (Pacers), Ben Gordon (Bulls, present-day), Rodney McCray (Houston), Scooter McCray, Lowes Moore (Nets, Cavs, Clippers).

Check out this link for more about MV basketball: http://youtube.com/watch?v=9hwfSsGrhgQ

Oh yeah, a few more folks from MV:
Denzel Washington, Dick Clark, Ralph Branca (pitcher), EB White (writer), Stephanie Mills (The Wiz), Ken Singleton (MLB - Orioles), Ossie Davis, Ruby Dee, Ralph McDonald (percussionist), Art Carney (Norton), Alexander Brill (Village People)...

Flow Control
06-19-2008, 07:32 AM
:gunsfirin THIS IS A HIJACKING! :gunsfirin

I'm originally from a little 'ol city in NY called Mount Vernon, whose high school has brought to the NBA the likes of Gus Williams (Seattle-area guys should remember him), his younger brother Ray (NY Knicks), Bill (Earl)Tatum (Lakers), Rudy Hackett (Pacers), Ben Gordon (Bulls, present-day), Rodney McCray (Houston), Scooter McCray, Lowes Moore (Nets, Cavs, Clippers).

Check out this link for more about MV basketball: http://youtube.com/watch?v=9hwfSsGrhgQ

Oh yeah, a few more folks from MV:
Denzel Washington, Dick Clark, Ralph Branca (pitcher), EB White (writer), Stephanie Mills (The Wiz), Ken Singleton (MLB - Orioles), Ossie Davis, Ruby Dee, Ralph McDonald (percussionist), Art Carney (Norton), Alexander Brill (Village People)...

Geez, sounds like you have been holding that one in for a while. I am not going to do a roll call, just wanted to acknowledge something that is in the present day news.

FIMCO: yes

Waterit
06-19-2008, 09:52 AM
Geez, sounds like you have been holding that one in for a while. I am not going to do a roll call, just wanted to acknowledge something that is in the present day news.

Nah, took so much heat for being a Florida irrigator thought I might get some cred for braggin' on the hometown...