PDA

View Full Version : Lawn Care Success

Waterit
06-09-2008, 04:18 PM
Anyone else getting bombarded with unsolicited e-mails from Sean Adams selling his monthly business report?

Sean Adams
06-09-2008, 04:23 PM
My apologies if you got the email and did not want it. I send it out every so often - you have the option to unsubscribe and if you do I can assure you it would never be sent again. I only send it to Green Industry people. Again my apologies.

Mike Leary
06-09-2008, 04:26 PM
My MAC has a special "delete unsolicited e-mail" feature, it sends multiple messages
back to their server & blows it up.

Wet_Boots
06-09-2008, 04:38 PM
Your Mac has a hand-crank on it. :)

FIMCO-MEISTER
06-09-2008, 04:54 PM
I don't think Sean has to apologize. We get to use this friggin site for free I think he is entitled to an e-mail every now and then.

Mike Leary
06-09-2008, 04:54 PM
Your Mac has a hand-crank on it. :)

Main frame does, but this little dear has the auto destruct feature. You could be next.

Sean Adams
06-09-2008, 04:57 PM
I don't think Sean has to apologize. We get to use this friggin site for free I think he is entitled to an e-mail every now and then.

Ha Ha - the word friggin always makes me laugh....love that word

That aside, I try not to push anything on anyone and I try my hardest to make sure if someone doesn't want something they do not get it.

Now get back to "friggin" work !!! ;)

Mike Leary
06-09-2008, 05:14 PM

I bet you sat in the front row at school. Geez, it's pouring rain here & snow expected in the mtns. Global warming? :dizzy:

DanaMac
06-09-2008, 05:15 PM
Ha Ha - the word friggin always makes me laugh....love that word

That aside, I try not to push anything on anyone and I try my hardest to make sure if someone doesn't want something they do not get it.

Now get back to "friggin" work !!! ;)

You do a great job Sean.

And, no I don't get ANY friggin emails. Set yours to unsubscribe. Way to PO the mods....

Wet_Boots
06-09-2008, 05:28 PM
Main frame does, but this little dear has the auto destruct feature. You could be next.If your Mac was all that, it would have the special ad-blocking feature.

Mike Leary
06-09-2008, 05:31 PM
If your Mac was all that, it would have the special ad-blocking feature.

Hey! Did you hack in and get a picture of my daughter?

Sean Adams
06-09-2008, 05:32 PM
Hey! Did you hack in and get a picture of my wife?

Actually, she works in the office - she is the irrigation forum moderator at lawnsite.com....

Mike Leary
06-09-2008, 05:34 PM
Actually, she works in the office - she is the irrigation forum moderator at lawnsite.com....

We wondered what happened to SHESHOVEL's sister.

Mike Leary
06-09-2008, 06:58 PM
If I am reading his last post correctly he is taking a dig @ ml's wife

That's my daughter, you blockhead, when she saw the ROTAR dance video,
she bailed east, have not heard from her since.

CAPT Stream Rotar
06-09-2008, 06:58 PM
That's my daughter, you blockhead, when she saw the ROTAR dance video,
she bailed east, have not heard from her since.

if you want her back lmk

Wet_Boots
06-09-2008, 07:14 PM
Actually, she works in the office - she is the irrigation forum moderator at lawnsite.com....If she was moderator, I'd volunteer for more discipline :p

Waterit
06-09-2008, 07:25 PM

You're right. My apologies to Mr. Adams. Just didn't know what to make of it.

hoskm01
06-09-2008, 10:55 PM
this little dear

looks familiar.