PDA

View Full Version : My answer to high fuel prices!

AdamChrap
06-09-2008, 08:10 PM
He is a weed eating machine! lol His name is Chester and he rocks!

tls22
06-09-2008, 08:23 PM
HAHAHAH...thats great! How does he do striping?

cantoo
06-09-2008, 08:27 PM
Hey Adam, you posted in the wrong thread. Hope everything works out for you both.
http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=210055&highlight=wives

AdamChrap
06-09-2008, 09:51 PM
:laugh: He lacks on striping but he trims like a beast!

AdamChrap
06-09-2008, 09:54 PM
Hey Adam, you posted in the wrong thread. Hope everything works out for you both.
http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=210055&highlight=wives

Your just jealous! :dancing:

wheels910
06-09-2008, 11:02 PM
i bet chester is good for a couple acres a week!

Tim03
06-09-2008, 11:08 PM
Free fertilizer too!

AdamChrap
06-10-2008, 07:40 PM
Tons of benefits to this guy lol. I usually move him every few days along my tree line but I just got the stuff to make a 250' long runner along the tress so he can keep it clean. Everyone does a job around my place!

talus
06-10-2008, 08:19 PM
He seems like a hard worker........and he's got a purdy mouth!:laugh:

AdamChrap
06-10-2008, 09:21 PM
He seems like a hard worker........and he's got a purdy mouth!:laugh:

lol, Better watch out man he is little crazy and don't take kind to insults. When people come up to him he freaks them out because he will stand up on his back legs so he is about 7 feet tall and come at you like he is gona smash you! I just laugh. When the dogs get after him he does the same thing but once I saw him follow through and pile drive the dog right on the ground, What a YELP that dog made. He don't mess with him anymore.

NOOB
06-10-2008, 09:36 PM
QUOTE=Tim03;2366113]Free fertilizer too![/QUOTE]

LMAO !! :laughing::laughing::laughing:[

THEGOLDPRO
06-10-2008, 10:23 PM
lol thats just awesome.

corey4671
06-10-2008, 10:38 PM
I believe Rufus could whoop Chester's arse...

nosparkplugs
06-10-2008, 11:30 PM
nice thread we need some good humor:clapping: made my night, I'm looking for some good employee's that can actually weedeat. he said "arse"

AdamChrap
06-10-2008, 11:55 PM
I believe Rufus could whoop Chester's arse...

Do I smell a challenge? Rufus might have size and age on him but Chester has full all out insanity and youth as he is only a year and a half. Is Rufus yours?

Not to mention isn't Rufus a sheep?

corey4671
06-11-2008, 02:34 PM
Do I smell a challenge? Rufus might have size and age on him but Chester has full all out insanity and youth as he is only a year and a half. Is Rufus yours?

Not to mention isn't Rufus a sheep?

DARE you insult Rufus!!! Rufus is all GOAT! Rufus is roughly two and a half years old. He's tried numerous times unsuccessfully I might add to breed the neighbors horses.

I acquired Rufus about two years ago on a deal where I had sold a buddy of mine a lawn tractor. He was making payments on it and got down to where he owed me $50 on the bill. We worked it out for Rufus to settle the bill.

MJS
06-11-2008, 02:36 PM
DARE you insult Rufus!!! Rufus is all GOAT! Rufus is roughly two and a half years old. He's tried numerous times unsuccessfully I might add to breed the neighbors horses.

I acquired Rufus about two years ago on a deal where I had sold a buddy of mine a lawn tractor. He was making payments on it and got down to where he owed me $50 on the bill. We worked it out for Rufus to settle the bill.

So what exactly does Rufus do then?

That's awesome. . . let's see a goat headbutting match. :laugh:

AdamChrap
06-11-2008, 03:33 PM

So I took your picture of Rufus down to Chester and read him this thread. He ripped the picture out of my hands, chewed it up and spit it out. He had nothing to say so I guess he figured that said it all! :cool2:

corey4671
06-11-2008, 10:22 PM
So what exactly does Rufus do then?

That's awesome. . . let's see a goat headbutting match. :laugh:

Rufus DOES his two nannies...

He's actually good for keeping the tree limbs and for the most part the grass eaten down. I do have to bushhog it now and then. Once grass goes to seed nothing will eat it.

corey4671
06-11-2008, 10:24 PM
So I took your picture of Rufus down to Chester and read him this thread. He ripped the picture out of my hands, chewed it up and spit it out. He had nothing to say so I guess he figured that said it all! :cool2:

typical young and dumb billy. Rufus gets plenty of training from my German Shepherd Roscoe and my Blue Heeler Harvey. They double team him all the time but they always end up running away from Rufus.

It could also mean that Chester needs more protein in his diet.....