PDA

View Full Version : Pictures with changes, what do you think?

101 Lawn Care
06-10-2008, 08:30 AM
I know I still have too many path lights, but for right now I do not want to downlight from the trees, because I will be taking some of them out and replacing them.

TXNSLighting
06-10-2008, 09:15 AM
are you using flash? take that off if you are. there are still some dark spots on the left of the house, but its getting better. stll alot to be fixed, and alot to be added.

Chris J
06-10-2008, 09:19 AM
much better. Perhaps a wall wash on the left side stone work like you did for the right side. Keep playing with it. You'll get it right

Lite4
06-10-2008, 09:24 AM
Looks better. Some of your directional spots seem to be placed a little far away from the trees you are uplighting. If you place them a bit closer you will get a little more light on the truncks as well as the canopy. Downlighting from those babies would look good, however you don't have a lot of plant material below them to illuminate so you would just be illuminating the bark. You need to light the stone on the left side of your house to balance.

JoeyD
06-10-2008, 09:30 AM
Much better!!! A few more tweaks and you will be set! Great Job!

Tim and Chris offer some good suggestions. Mine would be that now that I can see the side of your home I would be continuing your lighting theme around to the garage area. This will increase the size and percieved value of the home in the evening. It will really finish it off!

NightScenes
06-10-2008, 10:08 AM
This is getting MUCH better. Keep playing with it and trying different techniques until you get it perfect and you will learn a lot along the way.