PDA

View Full Version : The Varsity Work Truck!

Varsity L&G
06-10-2008, 11:08 PM
Was out in the yard with the camera trying to get some LE shots of the Sprinklers and took a few of the truck. Here you guy!

Do not drool on the keyboard, I will not be held responsible. LOL

The Flatbed is also a gooseneck, floor lifts in the middle and BAM gooseneck!

CTD992500
06-10-2008, 11:12 PM
Nice lookin truck is that 5.4 or the good ole 7.3 powerstroke??

Varsity L&G
06-10-2008, 11:14 PM
5.4 and loving the around town gas mileage with trailer of 12mpg if you keep it under 2g.

MJS
06-10-2008, 11:19 PM
Sweet. Except for the gas part, that has to kill. . . only 12mpg, whew, it makes me really value my 18mpg with a trailer.

It is a cool truck, though.

How is is the biz in G'ville right now; aren't you guys in some kind of a dry spell?

THEGOLDPRO
06-10-2008, 11:24 PM
looks great other then that horrible blue oval in the front. :)

Varsity L&G
06-10-2008, 11:28 PM
Sweet. Except for the gas part, that has to kill. . . only 12mpg, whew, it makes me really value my 18mpg with a trailer.

It is a cool truck, though.

How is is the biz in G'ville right now; aren't't you guys in some kind of a dry spell?

Well between 12 & 14, I do haul a larger trailer then I really need but I can not stand to not have trailer brakes.

I can not remember last time it rained here. I was out watering the back yard last night and hard thunder and thought sweet rain is on the way. Then I said if I turn the sprinklers off it won't rain and if I leave them on it will so I left them on and nothing.

The only accounts I have that are not crunchy when I mow right now either irrigate or have shade.

We have actually stopped mowing our weeds so that we have something Green left for my sons 1st birthday party 2 weeks from now. I have thrown everything at it trying to get it ready for 50+ people who have never seen my house. This fall we redo the back yard with thermal blue and the front yard next year.

MJS
06-10-2008, 11:36 PM
Well between 12 & 14, I do haul a larger trailer then I really need but I can not stand to not have trailer brakes.

I can not remember last time it rained here. I was out watering the back yard last night and hard thunder and thought sweet rain is on the way. Then I said if I turn the sprinklers off it won't rain and if I leave them on it will so I left them on and nothing.

The only accounts I have that are not crunchy when I mow right now either irrigate or have shade.

We have actually stopped mowing our weeds so that we have something Green left for my sons 1st birthday party 2 weeks from now. I have thrown everything at it trying to get it ready for 50+ people who have never seen my house. This fall we redo the back yard with thermal blue and the front yard next year.

Ha, I'm gonna be in G'ville on the 4th of July. . . sounds like I'll be at a party in the desert. Funny, because here we've had more rain than we know what to do with.

Varsity L&G
06-10-2008, 11:38 PM
Ha, I'm gonna be in G'ville on the 4th of July. . . sounds like I'll be at a party in the desert. Funny, because here we've had more rain than we know what to do with.

I'll be tubing on the New River in Blacksburg, Va or I would treat you to a Beer or Two or Three or Four or ............... and talk shop.

jaybow
02-05-2009, 09:34 AM
Was out in the yard with the camera trying to get some LE shots of the Sprinklers and took a few of the truck. Here you guy!

Do not drool on the keyboard, I will not be held responsible. LOL

The Flatbed is also a gooseneck, floor lifts in the middle and BAM gooseneck!

Where did you get the flatbed?What brand is it and how much did it run you?

TXNSLighting
02-05-2009, 10:36 AM
Quit bringin old threads up!! Pm the original posters.

Kennedy Landscaping
02-05-2009, 11:17 AM
Its not that big of a deal, some people may not remember the thread or may have never seen it. I know I saw this one but never posted for some reason. Truck looks good, hopefully it will serve you well.

Scag413
02-05-2009, 11:23 AM
Its not that big of a deal, some people may not remember the thread or may have never seen it. I know I saw this one but never posted for some reason. Truck looks good, hopefully it will serve you well.

Thats the purpose of the search buttom and the access to all the old threads so search and look them up but if you wanna comment PM the original poster like previously stated