PDA

View Full Version : BUYER BEWARE!!

jakev
01-18-2000, 03:38 PM
This company spammed me today and I do not apprecaite that. <p>A buddy tried to deal with them a while back and they took his money and ran.. after a long battle they sent a crappy product!!<p>If you want to lose money... deal with them!

HOMER
01-18-2000, 04:04 PM
GOT ME TOO! I BET THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gene gls
01-18-2000, 05:26 PM
There are CRAP ads in most all advertising media.You have to read it very close and investigate befor laying down your hard earned dollar.

moonarrow
01-18-2000, 06:58 PM
They got me to hmmmmmmmm!<p>----------<br>Dale moonarrow@hotmail.com<br>Southern lawn and Landscape

bdemir
01-18-2000, 07:07 PM
they sent me one too. Im glad for the instant help that i can get from such a helpful site like this. Thank you every one.

Millertime34
01-18-2000, 07:35 PM
DITTO!!!<p>----------<br>Bryan..Heartland Lawn Care<br>heartlandlawn@hotmail.com

poole4u
01-20-2000, 01:31 PM
I contemplated whether I should even waste my time responding to the ridiculous claims that my company has done any wrongdoing to anybody, nor any company. If you have proof step up to the plate. Those of you that substantiate their ridiculous anger by spreading rumors that their &quot;friend&quot; got screwed tells your piers nothing. As for those that have wrote &quot;ditto&quot; can have there chance once the next guy strikes out. Happy swinging!<p>For those of you who are not interested in adding putting greens to their business portfolio can contact me simply by replying, &quot;Take me off your mailing list.&quot; I will do so without hesitation and look upon you as a professional who does not have an interest in our product. Period.