PDA

View Full Version : Personal Assistant

Sean Adams
06-11-2008, 04:58 PM
We all only have so much time in a day. In fact, we all have the same amount of time.

Do you ever wonder how those people who are always organized and always on top of things get all their stuff done? I try to be as organized as I can, but distractions are everywhere and sometimes things slip my mind or get pushed way too far down on the good 'ol "to-do" list...

I started reading online about something becoming more popular these days - Virtual Assistants. After reading more about it, it seemed interesting, but I am not sure if it could work for me. If I were to entrust someone with my tasks and things relating to my business and livelihood I think I would want them within arm's length.

Maybe I am wrong.

Have you ever considered a personal assistant?
Do you know of anyone who has one?

I really am curious about this. Those who have them rave about them. They claim to save them as much as 10 to 15 hours per week in nonsense and aggravation.

k911lowe
06-11-2008, 05:02 PM
just one with nice legs and friendly.efficiency is good qualification also.it always more cost effective to hire someone you like looking at,not stalking.makes for a more pleasant work mode than a cartoon character on screen.

Supper Grassy
06-11-2008, 08:14 PM
I do not know anyone with a personal assitiant but this is is entresting

waterwood
06-12-2008, 09:17 AM
I just hired an assistant for our office mgr. She only works 2 or 3 days a week but she has already made a big difference. Now it's time to find me one.

Later,

DanaMac
06-12-2008, 04:59 PM
My sister just came out for two months, and is going to do some office work and personal assistant type stuff that I just don't have time for. Take recyclables in, sell some of my stuff on Ebay, go to post office, back (well this one is work related), help clean the house, etc. Should be nice for two months anyway.

MassSteelerfan
06-12-2008, 11:12 PM
I know what you mean, not enough time in day. If you can afford it definately. the only suggestion I can make is keep family out of it. Family and business don't mix.

DanaMac
06-12-2008, 11:58 PM
I know what you mean, not enough time in day. If you can afford it definately. the only suggestion I can make is keep family out of it. Family and business don't mix.

Usually yes, but this gives me a chance to see her for two months. Otherwise she would take a job during summer break back in Mass. and I might see her for a week. She knows it's only 20-30 hours. minimal duties.