PDA

View Full Version : Getting started

hexfactor
06-12-2008, 12:33 AM
Hello all,
After 2-3 weeks, i've finally got together what i think will be a good start. I've purchased a 600 hour husqvarna iz4217 ztr for about 1700 bucks (very good deal). the thing runs and looks like a champ. I got an older torro commercial 21in push mower (the 2 stroke kind). And a ryobi 4 stroke combo trimmer, edger, blower. I know the ryobi is not prefered, and i will upgrade. I've done alot of door hangars and lettered up my truck and it seems to be starting to pay off. Just today, A potential customer saw my truck at work and called me. We setup an appointment for tommorow! this will be my first proposal. From the door hangars, i got 1 call out of about 150 hangars. I thought there would be a little better turnaround on those, but ill wait until the next big rain comes and see. Im pretty set as far as paperwork and things go, i even built an excel sheet to track customer flow throughout the week and purchased lawn care bussiness letters. Pretty excited, just wanted to share with you guys. Any last minute do's and dont's greatly appreciated also.
Thanks!
Hex