PDA

View Full Version : some help needed

Lamonicaslawnservice
06-12-2008, 09:45 AM
I dont usually get much responses from any of my questions but I need some help on this one. If your looking to sell a lawn service as in accounts.. How much are they worth? Is it a certain amount of income that you make from them? How much is each account worth? Did anyone sell or buy a business before? Please Help

zemzabob
06-12-2008, 10:02 AM
There are many threads about this on here and just about as many different answers to. Some think it is worth what you would make on 4 to 8 cuts is about right, but others say 6 months worth of cuts some will say more or less, I would think that it would be different in different areas, it really is a hard question to have answered from what I can tell you will get many different answers about this. What would it be worth to you is the big question? I would research your area and find out what accounts have sold for recently sorry that I'm not much help.

Dreams To Designs
06-12-2008, 10:18 AM
Without a signed contract, they are worth nothing! There is no guarantee that your customer will stay with the new lawn cutter, unless there is a contract to enforce that. Often times clients change lawn services for no apparent reason and other times they stick to you, because your a good guy. If you are no longer their service provider, many clients will see no reason to stay with the new company.

Kirk