PDA

View Full Version : NW Indiana LCO for sale

TNT Lawncare
06-12-2008, 11:06 PM
I have been in this business for several years now. For personal reasons, I am selling my equipment and accounts as a package deal. Don't ask me to split up anything, its not going to happen. I am very serious about getting this done before July 1st. I am solo and being solo, I have decent accounts that one person could do, but a crew could get them done in a couple days so if you are looking to add, this is for you. PM me if you are really interested and we can talk details. Again, I am looking to get this done sooner than later.

TNT Lawncare
06-15-2008, 09:57 PM
Bumping this up. I am already in talks with a few different companies that are interested so if you are interested, PM me. The first one to show me the money gets it. This is a great deal so if you are looking to expand and add some great commercial accounts for mowing and snow plowing, now is the time to talk to me.

R & R Yard Designs
06-16-2008, 12:28 AM
Can you call me at 708 670 8504. i am right over the border in matteson il so i think i am close to you. Call me anytime tomm. if you can thanks russ